Which one

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Stonebag420, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Top left

Messias 12 arm perc
    Middle left
    Triple bubbler circ percs
    Bottom left
    Swiss cheese perc
    Right
    Showercap to UFO perc

2. Forgot to put the picture haha

Attached Files:

3. What are you looking to get from the hit? Personally I would get the right one. Just because showercaps are nice and it is a straight tube, which I also like. :)

4. I was thinking the right one two but the top right is pretty sweet and there's only three left so I think I might do tht now and add the right one to my collection in a month or so

5. out of those, the one on the right for sure.

I am not a huge WS fan though, I would personally look elsewhere for my glass

6. Tree percs can be a little draggier than other kinds of percs so keep that in mind when you buy it. Other than that it will be a solid piece.

If you don't own a beaker and want one then go for it but I think you could find something better for a similar or better price if you ask around.

The right one looks good but again, depending on the price you might be able to do better. Unless price really isn't something that bothers you much then got for both I say! :)

7. The top left is 160 and the right it 120 but I waiting for the next sale. Local shops around here are either all china glass over priced or both haha. I know someone who got a foot tall stemless china glass pice with a 3 arm tree perc for 160 on sale!

8. oh WS tree percs are not open bottomed by the way, so be ready to clean those all the time or good luck pulling :p My friend has one and when it gets dirty its just a bitch to hit man.

9. WS quality=china

10. I'm always careful with my piece but is it so bad that it will be an issue?

11. China glass is like any cup that you might use to put water in and is equally breakable. Good american glass can take a surprising amount of a beating and would be just fine. I have dropped a very nice bong on a hardwood floor from a couple feet and it was fine. China glass will break if you tap it on something that is rather hard pretty easily though.

Just treat it like you would a glass cup that is thick, perhaps a glass mug. One drop and it is safe to say it will be history though.

So long as you are careful nothing bad will happen. People here just like to own quality as much as they like functionality. :)

12. Yeah get the right one. Showercaps are A1 and since the perc basically has no choice but to fire all the slits, you get great diffusion.

I have a SYN Tallboy shower head.
    If you really like the showercap design, go with SYN. Better quality. American made.

13. My local shop caries syn but I haven't seen anything beside the 12 inch strait tubes maybee if I request it they'll get it

14. Not a bad idea. If you don't mind ordering from within the states, check Kultureva.com

15. Sick website. I actually want one of the hey mini pipes hw for my on the go bong. It'll get plenty of use in the forest adventures haha