Which One?????

Discussion in 'General' started by TrapShit09, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Should I buy a vaporizer or should i build a gaming desktop???i was going to save about $600 to do either one im kind of leaning toward the gaming pc side but i really want a volcano lol.....

I have a dell dimensions 3000 in my closet collecting dust i want to rebuild it im going to save about $600 i should have it in a month or so but im struggling on deciding a build because ive never built a pc before i want to be able to play games at high settings and future games also

2. Id get an extreme q and building a pc isnt that hard..hard decision id prob go with the comp and get a decent pipe

3. Vape + growing equipment

4. Get the computer

5. If you could stretch your budget to around $800 I would go with the PC cause it will be pretty barebones for $600. The extreme q is a great vape too I love mine!

6. Volcano isn't worth the 600 imo. Get a da buddha or something with a bag attachment and its pretty much equivalent. TBH idk if thats true but Da buddha is like 450 less then volcano so even if its not that good its still mad good so you should get it. Then you got 450 to go get bud or strip club or prostitute. Endless possibilities man

7. you arent gona be able to make that old ass dell any better it doesnt have a pci e slot and only has ddr 1 ram and old processor socket build from scratch that dell is just a money pit trust me im using one but i game on ps3 but yea that dells is to old and if you dont know how to build a pc your gonna buy a bunch of shit that sucks. just get someone to help you or buy a new premade desktop and through a good video card in it.

8. I looked at the extreme q it looks nice how long do the bags last??? And does any one know any good builds for gaming desktops

9. google it and go with atleast an intel core i5 no amd shit and a good nvidia video card

10. Whats the lowest video card u would use is a 560 good