Which one would you pick: Weed Star

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GR1BB5, Sep 26, 2010.

1. So I narrowed it down to 4. the differences are Beaker vs. Tube, and 1 perc vs. 2 perc.
    I would like your opinion on which you would choose and why.

ie. is beaker more stable than tube? is 2 percs worth the extra money?

[​IMG] \t\tMESSIAS ILLUSION SINGLE PERC 18,8 no carb

\t\tBeaker based and with a bi-stabile joint and a single chamber 3 arm percolator! This absolute beauty from the...
    \t\tfrom 79,90 EUR
    ( 19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs )
    \t\t\t \t\t\t\t

\t [​IMG] \t\tMAHONY ILLUSION SINGLE PERC no carb

\t\tBeaker based and with a bi-stabil joint and one chamber 3 arm percolator !! this absolute beauty from the WS...
    \t\tinstead of 79,90 EUR
    only 67,92 EUR
    you save 15 % / 11,98 EUR
    \t\t\t \t\t\t\t

\t [​IMG] \t\tMESSIAS ILLUSION DOUBLE PERC 18,8 no carb

\t\tBeaker based and with a bi-s joint and a double chamber 3 arm percolator !! this absolute beauty from the WS...
    \t\tfrom 99,90 EUR
    \t\t\t \t\t\t\t

\t [​IMG] \t\tWS PUNCHER 2.0 ILLUSION PERC no carb

\t\tWith a solid tank joint and a double chamber 3 arm percolator! This absolute beauty from the WS-Series from...
    \t\tinstead of 99,90 EUR
    only 79,92 EUR
    you save 20 % / 19,98 EUR
    \t\t\t \t\t\t\t

2. No question about it. I own the messiah's Illusion double perc no carb beaker style and I fucking love it. I've also owned the old WeedStar Elevator II which was exactly the same guts as the messiah's illusion minus the fancy faggotry (artwork) all over it.

3. Get the illusions perc but not 18mm get 29mm and the weed star 4 arm 29mm downstem

4. Either Illusions perc.

WS makes pretty legit glass so there's not much to worry about

5. The double illusion perc messias one.
    I have that same shit on layaway.
    Haven't gotten to use it yet, it's my reward for getting of probation when I do :devious:

6. definitely the beaker...i think youd be cool with the single chamber but if you have some extra expendable cash then the double is always a nice luxury.

7. personally i would go with the single perc as i like less drag and with the extra cash get a ashcatcher.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNq6SGnRpho&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Weed-Star Messias Illusion Single Perc Milkshot[/ame]

8. id go with single

9. thanks for all the thoughts guys! I think I'm going to go with the [FONT=&quot]MESSIAS ILLUSION SINGLE PERC 18,8 no carb [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and get an ash catcher later on along with a HQ diffuser downpipe.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Do any of you know how big the bowl is that comes with it?
    [/FONT]

10. Go to ALT and pick up a 38mm syn or a 9mm mini HVY for about 10 bucks more.

You won't be disappointed and you don't have to worry about yoru shitty glass imploding on it self the second it gets bumped

11. I say get a syn

12. what is syn?

13. it is a glass company go to grasscity.com and look at SYN glass and HVy