Which one would You choose?

Discussion in 'General' started by J12365, May 13, 2013.

1. #1 J12365, May 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2013
    Dear pothead society,
    I have a dilemma that requires your humble input on the matter of getting high. It's the most common, terrible affliction that all of us homo-cannabicus, and the rest of the homos, endure throughout our lives. It is the curse of all of humanity, that ravaged through our kind since the dawn of man, and no - I am not talking about religion... What I am talking about - is choice!

I have 5 top-notch genetics strains growing, and after this crop is done - I'd like to move on to growing a single strain. Of course, I realize that I could just wait until I have the stuff and choose one myself, but I'd lose 2 months of time, as I have just switched to flowering this crop and started a bunch of new clones to start vegging.

And so, I ask You - my fellow potheads, which one would You choose?
    White Widow, Amnesia Haze, Cotton Candy, OG Kush or Blue Cheese?

This is purely a question of preference, forget about my space/conditions and what not...
    If it was your grow, which one would it be?

2. I wish I had that horrible dilemma

3. Well thats another fine mess you have got yourself into :eek: picking strains is a pain so many to choose so little room. from them strains i have only grew out the widows nd cheese. White widow is a pleasure to grow nd smoke they look so nice nd frosty i will grow that strain again. cheese seems to be the uk cash crop again this spring but has become a little common for me. Nice plants that yield really well. I hope this has been off some use to you nd good luck with what ever you pick :metal:  K. P.

4. Wheres the poll.  but i would take og kush or blue cheese.  flip a coin on 1 of those

5. Which ever has the highest THC?

6. yea either og kush or blue cheese, but im leaning towards the og myself

7. Poll disappeared after the forums came back from maintenance... :/

I myself am leaning towards OG Kush/ Amnesia Haze, because they have smallest height and highest yield, but Amnesia requires 10-12 weeks of flowering... OG has short flowering period, so it's the superior strain in my situation.
    Out of these I've only tasted White Widow, so I cannot say which ones taste/high I like best. But WW was the best stuff I've ever had, and totally blew my mind! The high was insane...

As for choosing by THC, CC/WW/BC all range on 20% THC, OG has 21% and AH is at 22% - so it's really all the same...
    Ofc these kind of percentages are only under perfect conditions/nurture, I am not implying that I expect something that strong out of them, however - these are the stats for the strains.

8. Thanks mate!