Which one would u rather buy?

Discussion in 'General' started by funnymonky13, Jan 6, 2013.

1. :smoking::smoking::smoking:Ok im gonna buy 1/2 of ounce of mids in a couple days im thinkg about instead of getting 1/2 oz of mids to get 1/4 oz of dro what would u do? 1/2 oz of mids or 1/4 oz of dro? ( i only have $50 :( :)smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. depends, look at both..

right now in my area there is fire mids @ 5/g

dro is sittin at 250 a zip... as of right now i'm grabbin mids.. went through almost 2oz of it in the last few days, if this stuff stays around for a min i'm gonna keep gettin it.. so bang for the buck!

3. I'd say 1/2 of mids if you're tight on cash, make it last. Just my opinion though.

4. personally i like having a cool amount of some cool shit.
    i like getting that fire and bomb bomb too but do what you feel is bestttt c:

5. wow, those are good prices, over here 50 is a 1/4 of mids if your lucky -__-

6. If you're content with mids, get mids. A lot of people on GC are appalled by mids. I don't smoke a lot, so even a little bit of mids gets me really high. So, those are good enough for me!

7. [quote name='"theboss723"']wow, those are good prices, over here 50 is a 1/4 of mids if your lucky -__-[/quote]

Better be some bomb ass mids
    1/2's of mids $60 around my way
    And it's some fire shit
    1/4's are 40