Which one will you give up? Poll and why???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Aaagogo, Dec 17, 2010.

1. yup :D

2. well shit i think i just changed my mind, didn't think of that ha

pass that joint homie

3. He was... and now the thread has successfully derailed. HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND.

Except for you Joe. You don't get a high five.

4. dont worry joe, i'll give you a high five

5. So for the rest of your life or what? I'd give up sex! :eek:

Trust me, I love sex just as much as the next person, but damn, I love weed more. Besides there is PLENTY of other things to do besides sex that could get me off ;)

6. i think forever alone is pretty funny. but fuck weed in this case lol.

7. Definitely give up weed....

Its booty or weed I choose Booty :laughing:

8. I'd give up sex. No doubt.

Weed>Sex
    simple

:smoke:

9. I'd give up weed.

When I've been SUPER BUSY (say studying for finals while I was still in school, or business travel now that I'm working), I've accidentally given up weed before. I've looked up and realized that I hadn't smoked in weeks, and barely noticed.

But I cannot recall a time in my life when I have ever given up the opposite sex. No matter how busy I was, if my girlfriend whispered in my ear that she was wearing a thong, it was happening. Weed never quite had that pull on me.

10. how could a person give up sex!! its not right. i guess thats just natural selection weeding out the weak haha

11. you are going to end up old and alone in a nursing home when its all said and done so why would you want to give up a good ol bowl pack when your dick isnt even going to work when you are 80 something? Thats my philosophy.

12. haha well i guess that point needed to be made... although you have over looked the fact that i will die way before my cock shrivels... preferably during some hot steamy love making

13. Not everyone grows old ;)

14. oops i clicked weed instead of sex. i'd definitely give up sex forever before weed.

15. couldnt help but notice that there was no ' none of thee above ' option:confused_2:

Momma didnt raise no quitters:cool:

16. Yea.. he doesn't get out much...

17. I'm amazed people would give up sex for weed. WTF??

18. Would give up sex for sure.

When I get really focused on my studies and my mental and spiritual well being, I go for weeks and never even think about sex. Weed has helped me discover so much about myself and helped me gain control over my mind and body in ways I never before imagined. I will never stop using cannabis.

Don't get me wrong, I love sex, have it regularly, and have found it to be an amazing tool for improving myself through intimate experiences, but the herb has had a much bigger and much more positive impact on my life.

19. Is this a joke? Why wouldn't anyone in their right mind give up weed for sex?

20. Because they are bound by their animalistic instincts?