Which one will you give up? Poll and why???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Aaagogo, Dec 17, 2010.

1. #1 Aaagogo, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
    Here's the Poll

Which one were you to give up?

Would you give up smoking pot for sex?

or

Would you give up sex for smoking pot?

ask no other questions, only these 2 choices, one or the other, for whatever reason it may be

and if you would like to, add your comment.

2. If I had to only pick one (and I hope I never do) I would definitely keep sex, cause its a better high...

3. I'd give up sex. I can have some AWESOME fap along with a bowl and be just as satisfied ;)

4. I don't have a sex life so I voted weed. Well I guess that this means my vote doesn't really count?

5. Even uninformed votes count.

6. I'll be interested in the replies cause I have no weed and no sex now!

7. Lets just say I got a hand:p

8. sex is good, but weed is easier to get.

9. [​IMG]

^ This is how I imagine anyone choosing weed over sex.

10. Pretty sure most people here will be ignoring the fact andropuase/menapuase will hit one day ;)

You can't enjoy sex the same way you are now for the next 60 years of your life... Nothings stopping you from enjoying the herb in your 90's though :D

11. wtf is with that weird cartoon heads shit? I see it all over the damn internet and it creeps me the fuck out.

12. sex >>> bud

13. It the latest overused meme from 4chan.

I was able to tell from your comment that you are over the age of 18, congratulations :D

14. smoke weed fuck bitches.

15. what?

16. I'm not going to explain what a Meme is, or what 4chan is.

Just be thankfull that ignorance is bliss.

17. I know what a meme is and what 4chan is. I didnt quite follow what you were saying about me being over 18.

18. Don't worry bro, he's just trying to show that he's intellectually superior. Let him have his moment.

19. Ah I see.

20. Heh. I thought he was saying you must be over 18 since you aren't into that ridiculous meme. All the little stupid kids love that shit.