Which one should I give a chance

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sleepy nuts, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I'm 20 years old and go to college i'm talking to two girls in the same class as me and my ex. Keep in mind i've been hooking up with all three of them for the pass idk 2 or 3 weeks.
    Ok, so here's my problem right now. I'm talking to three girls right now my ex we'll call her crazy j,
    and two way hotter girls g and k.
    I don't know who to give a chance to.
    Let me give you guys a little back ground on each of them so you have a better opinion.

Crazy J - I dated her for a little over a year we were basically married we lived together for 9 months in my apartment and then moved into a house together.
    She has too many issues, shes abusive, cuts herself, and likes to break things. But shes madly in love with me, and I really do love her, I just can't take her bullshit anymore. We broke up a month an a half ago.

G - This is one of the girls from school i've been hooking up with. Shes pretty hot and cool as fuck to chill with. We usually just drink and do our homework, we go to a trade school for pharmacy technician so its alot of homework..
    The problem is though she said she wanted to be single for awhile at first. But now shes kinda acting like she wants to date...Idk its confusing.

K- This is the other girl i've been talking to in my class, shes pretty cool kind of loud which I don't really like but hotter then G and crazy J. I know she'd be down to try and make something work between us but I don't know what to do right now.

2. #2 Antonius, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    Okay, first:

- you're 20

- you've recently broken up with someone, but not detached

- you're sleeping with three different people

I don't have a hate on for you, but it really sounds like you might be in a position where a relationship might not be the next best step. I don't know you, or your life, or the situation fully (obviously), but if I were you, I'd take a step back, evaluate desired partner qualities, and go from there.

Also, because this love-square is all within the same class, I'd worry a little about burning some of those bridges and creating in-class tension.

Do you feel a draw stronger to one over the rest? If it's your ex, take it slow and make sure that your past can be healed. If it's one of the other ladies, then go for her!

Either way, all three will probably figure out the common denominator between the three of them, and you might end up with no options. Might be better to figure it out sooner than later if what you want is a relationship. I mean, I've slept with multiple people at a time, but that's some really close proximity dear. I also wasn't looking for a relationship while I did that though.

Women aren't objects to be chosen, by the way - which do you think would be the most interested in you?

3. That was the one thing i've been somewhat concerned about, I don't want to burn any bridges in class or make it awkward. I have to be with the same people for another year, but I couldn't help myself. I do love my ex its hard to get over her even though she was horrible for me.

My ex knows about the other two girls I don't hide anything from her, it obviously hurt her a little bit but I said she could get with whoever she wants were not dating, but she doesn't want to.
    I don't want to be single anymore i'm tired of all the sluts out here man i live in cali, nasty hoes everywhere. I wasn't looking for a relationship at first but getting with random girls and drinking so much is getting boring.

I really don't know. I really am just trying to make my ex my friend, because she was my best friend but she loves me too much too go backwards.

4. IMO G sounds the correct one to go with. Loud and crazy? Not to good. Sounds like G has no huge flaws

5. Wait, what? You're tired of the sluts and you're sleeping with three different women at the same time?

Smells like double standards on this thread! I mean, I don't think what you're doing is wrong in any way, but why be hating on sexually free women when you're a sexually free man? Sounds like if you were a chick, you'd describe yourself as a slut. Just sayin'.

6. That's what I was thinking too, but if she doesn't want too I don't want to make her feel awkward and then lose a friend, she's actually one I want to keep around whether were hooking up or not.

I'm not gonna lie it is a double standard, and its not fair but its how society is.
    They're are alot of double standards we just have to deal with. I don't fuck anything that walks, but when I say sluts I mostly mean party girls that just get drunk all the time and fuck around with everybody that calls her cute.

7. Usually I would just tell you "when in doubt, whip it out" but you've obviously already have done that. So, from this point just work at it a bit with this girl and try not to get friend zoned. Make it clear you want a relationship while not being creepy

8. #8 Larebare, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012

Ok man, listen to this. It'll be more in-depth then most of these dudes will recommend.

Forget crazy J, she's got too much baggage and it sounds like it's time for you to move on. After all, what are you gonna do? Marry the girl? Nah.

Here's the trick though, relationships ruin relationships. Get it? Let me explain. It sounds to me like you're into this G girl, which i respect, being around someone who is more chill and laid back, who you can be yourself around is much more ideal than being around someone who you have to try and impress (K sounds like you'd have to impress), so here's the deal, try and make something happen with K. Let me give you my reasoning for this.

Telling G that you only want to be friends will do two great things for you. It will one, won't ruin your friendship with her and will in turn make her more attracted to you by making you unobtainable. And two, it will make it so you can spend more time with her and just be chill and still maybe have those feelings about her and knowing that you can have her if you left K.

It sounds to me like K is a really cute chick that might be a little annoying to be around sometimes. I know that kind of girl, and she's exactly who you want to be in a relationship with (girlfriend). I'll tell you why, you'll be able to hook up with her whenever you want and she'll be nice to hangout with all the time because of how cute she is and maybe she's even fun to be around, and she'll also be alright with you having friends that are girls, and if she's not she'll become extremely jealous of that and will in turn make you of higher value to her.

That is exactly the situation that you want, you can have both in a way, just don't get caught in a bad situation, and keep things under control without being an asshole. Believe me man, i know this from experience, and it's exactly how you should handle this choice.

9. Sounds like you got your mind made up on G. But whatever you do stay away from crazy bitch.

10. All three Bro! Maybe not so much the ex tho. Keep her on the sideline. You're young and in college. Trust me. I'm almost 27 now and have a lot of experience. Play the field and don't get committed to any of them. Stay thirsty my friend lol