Which one of these seeds should buy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NWestblessed, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So I was looking on Amsterdam seed banks dot com and in there beginner's section they got White Widow, Northern Lights, Super Skunk among a few others that look interesting like the Master Kush and Durban Poision. Does anyone here actually have experience growing plants from seeds online. I understand that not all the seeds are going to be that strain but can anyone enlighten me. This sight seems best because you get 10 + 20 free for the same price as 3, 5, or 8 on other sites.

2. i personally havent grown any of those strains, but i use single seed centre as my seedbank. great products and amazing customer service

3. [quote name='"NWestblessed"']So I was looking on Amsterdam seed banks dot com and in there beginner's section they got White Widow, Northern Lights, Super Skunk among a few others that look interesting like the Master Kush and Durban Poision. Does anyone here actually have experience growing plants from seeds online. I understand that not all the seeds are going to be that strain but can anyone enlighten me. This sight seems best because you get 10 + 20 free for the same price as 3, 5, or 8 on other sites.[/quote]

Ive had good luck with attitude seed bank so far. One thing to note though, the seed banks only wharehouse seeds. It their job to send them out, but genetic and quality issues are the breaders problem. Look for reputable breeders, as well as a reputable seed bank.

4. Northern lights is a safe bet

5. I've grown Northern Lights, they are very noob friendly (I did a lot wrong but still ended up with a good crop) and yielded very well!

6. I'm currently growing both NL and WW in my first grow....both are extremely forgiving and easy to deal with. I'm about 2 weeks from harvest And both are looking great. NL is a great choice if height is of any concert as they are low and bushy. Growing it next to white widow has been a minor pain though as the WW is almost double the height as it leans towards sativa. Just something to take into account. Good luck!