Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which one is best? Quick Fix 6.1 Plus or Sub Solution?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Janedoe88, Aug 5, 2017.

1. #1 Janedoe88, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    Hello all I'm Jane :p, just like the title says, which do you all consider the most reliable? I don't care about price, as this job is really important. I need to be prepared for random tests. I've been using a heating pad on a bottle of Quick Fix Plus 6.1 in stash undies everyday in case I'm asked for a random. This method is fine and keeps temp BUT, I've seen enough Quick Fix fails that I'm getting kind of paranoid. I saw Sub Solutions online and read it was the most reliable. Can it be reheated everyday like Quick Fix? Is it actually better, why or why not? Thanks so much!!

EDIT: most of the quick fix fails I see are when it's sent to PAML labs in WA and it's detected as synthetic. When or why would your lab be sent there? Does Sub Solution pass at PAML labs? I've also read that Labcorp bought PAML and they're able to detect it isn't human due to a chemical called "biocide" that prevents that urea from going bad?

2. Quick fix should never fail if used properly. If you're really worried order real dry urine online, you can't go wrong.

3. When is the last time you used it though? It seems they're catching on to QF with the acquisition of PAML.

4. I assume you are only going to be here until you receive the false hope every brand new member comes for in this section so... Ofcourse they can detect synthetics. Just get another persons pee preferably another person of your sex, and boom. That was easy right?

5. When you're subbing with somebody else's urine it doesn't matter if you use female or male urine. And as I stated in my post, I'm trying to be prepared for randoms, therefore, I need something that can be reheated daily. Also, if I had access to clean human urine every morning to keep on me as I would need to do to be prepared for a random, I wouldn't be asking about synthetics. Thanks for your response.

6. While its not routine there is a test they can do easily to read hormone levels. How clean are you at the moment? I wouldnt want to risk using synthetics so the powdered human urine is probably the safest if you are skeptical of a synthetic. Also if you can if you dont already know try and nose your way into finding out what test they are using and how sensitive it is. Most tests are 50ng cut off which are easily fooled by a little dilution(more water and vitamins) and then there are ones like iCUP that are scary accurate and can read ph levels as well as detect if youre using a synthetic it will change a different strip a weird color to show the person has possibly subbed their urine then it will be sent right off.