Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which one do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lugef, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Indica vs Sativa.

2. The green one.:cool:

3. hybrid, but if i have to pick 100% indica or 100% sativa i would go with the indica

4. sativa in daytime, indica at night.
    but the weed i get and that most people get is a mixture of both, with indica being the stronger of the two

5. This has been done a thousand times. Anyway, I mainly smoke because of my inability to sleep, so I'll have to say Indica, however my favorite strain ever is a Sativa (AK-47)

6. indiikkaaaa

7. Indica is the best.

8. #9 markhener, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
    Defiantly not a pure sativa buddy. I'f im not mistaken does that strain have afghani in it? Not trying to troll ya or nothing just wanted to share knowledge.

And to OP I gotta say indica, i love that strong body high. And the only good sativas (not saying theres none just haven't had a big variety of it) I've had are hybrids. And I know it helps but sativas make my anxiety shoot through the roof on some of the strains lol. But hey who doesn't love both? If it's weed I'll take it.

9. sativa, but i do enjoy me some purp at least once a week just because i can

10. Whatever is available.
    But I prefer sativa in pieces and indica in blunts

11. Sativa. But I love indica for when I go to sleep.

12. Sativa, makes the day really nice.
    Although a good indica isn't always bad, especially for pain or going to sleep

13. Hybrids! Specifically Lemon Diesel.

But if I were at gunpoint about it, I guess Sativa.

14. Sativa helps the other voices in my head speak up and carry some merrit.

15. i like em both for different times. Although White Widow is fave strain of mine and its a sativa. Always good to switch it up