Which of y’all are in states where weed ain’t legal?

Discussion in 'General' started by incrededibles, Feb 19, 2018.

1. And what challenges have you faced because of this?

2. I provide medicine to hospice patients here in prohibition land. The challenges are many! Properly dosed meds are impossible to find, and consistency and repeatability of dosages can be hard. And of course the risk involved. Not to mention the cost!!! I never charge a dying soul for comfort medicine, so providing for those people with out reimbursement can be draining. Also finding concentrates is impossible.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. I hate how my rights are being abused in a major way, the law in general to me, as an upstanding citizen that respects the rights and freedoms of others, is nothing but a constriction on life put there because of selfish irresponsible people with no virtues in regards to others. The law would be unnecessary entirely if there were no lawless inconsiderate people, what a utopia that would be lol.

Sometimes I wish I could go back in the forties and blow the whistle on the reefer madness campaign lol, I'd probably go missing though before anything could come of it. Marijuana is only illegal because of mainly big cotton but also big timber and big pharma.

I hate how many of my tax dollars go to imprisoning and caring for people solely because of marijuana use.

I would also like to see lower prices and more availability with trust-able quality control. It's annoying to go out of the way for, especially to someones personal home. Maybe it's just me and my ways of class but I prefer to do business at places of business.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Both of these posts have more than reasonable points

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'm just tired of feeling like a criminal every time I pick up a sac, or have to be sneaky to hit my bowl. I don't drink, I smoke, and I'd like to enjoy it the same as the drunk down the street beating his dog, or the guy that got drunk and decided it was cool to drive (most likely not the first time) killing someone's kid. I don't know for certain, but I'm sure those things are statistically more likely to happen on alcohol than weed. Case closed.

• Like Like x 1