Which of these soils should I use?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ghost_Toker, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Go with the Nature Mix. You could start you seeds in a mixture of the African Violet mix and the seed starting mix with some perlite. Then you could use the potting soil with the perrenial mix with some perlite and that would work very well. All OMRI certified organic :)

2. #3 Ghost_Toker, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
    That seems interesting but a bit confusing :p, should I just grab the nature mix and use that for my grow and I'll be fine? Also through out the grow what fertilizers/ nutrients should I add and at what part in the grow?

EDIT: I see what you mean now with the violet mix and what not, It's not that confusing actually.
    Is this the perlite I should buy http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/...artial&Ntx=mode+matchall&N=0&Ntk=P_PartNumber

3. MG organic choice is not bad if you are gonna go with a run of the mill commercial line of soil. I would really recommend trying to find a place around you that sells products like foxfarm soils, i've used both and have noticed a positive difference with the foxfarm soil (ocean forest btw)