Which of these fine celebs would I choose?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by EU4IA, Dec 30, 2002.

?

Which hotty is it gonna be?

1. Pamela Anderson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Carmen Electra

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Christina Aguilera

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Liv Tyler

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Alicia Silverstone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Drew Barrymore

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cameron Diaz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Britney Spears

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Jennifer Aniston

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Shania Twain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Ashley Judd aka Mrs. BPP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. RMJL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ok here's the scenario, you're all fried, chilling by yourself, bored out of your mind when one of these fine female celebs walks through your bedroom door and is horny as all hell, who would you choose for it to be....

2. Sorry if I didn't list your fav hotty, there are just so many of em.. Actually I meant to put Buffy, she's pretty fine too, and the other redhead from that show, the one that played the band camp girl in American Pie hehe, but oh well..

3. Yo, you need to put some Jennifer Lopez up on that shit, and some Jessica Simpson (when she first started) and some mandy moore ( when she first started) Laterz

4. I know a lot of people will disagree with me.... but I had to vote for Christina Aguilera.

I'm not a fan of her music.... not at all, but I'd definetly fuck her brains out :D

5. i wouldnt mind any of them id hit it and quit it lol but if i had to choose id say britney because i like her new sluty and wet look...BTW that redhead from american pie is Allyson Hannigan i think her name is

6. definately christina... have you guys seen her latest Maxim spread... damn. need to change my boxers...

7. Yay for Maxim!! I bought it the day it came out.

*spurt*

8. definately shania....yeah shes older but shes perfect plus shes canadian so thats always a plus
    a close second would be christina becuase she is obviously the sluttiest

9. J.Lo & Mariah Carey :)

10. Yeah, Mariah Carey needs to get nekkid...... in my room.... with an ounce...... and a camera.......

yup

11. britney spears very sexy

12. guess who I voted for!

13. what about RMJL?

14. yeah i'd have voted for RMJL's if she was in the poll...lol....Peace out....Sid

15. I voted for RMJL.. Shes my favorite

16. LMAO.....well rigged....lol....Peace out....Sid

17. Ashley is my second favorite!

18. Yes my friend, you have taught me well.

19. WHO THE HELL IS RMJL?