Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Of These Ebay Listings For Mflb Should I Choose?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Prodigy420, May 19, 2013.

1. #1 Prodigy420, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
  2. Check the users' rating.

I see the top 2 results are top rated plus users, definitely not scammers.

3. Possibly one that doesn't give out China made grinders.

4. get the one that is from a top rated seller. i saw one for 78.99 and he has sold 22 of em.  so check that out bro

5. That is the exact one that I bought. I'm just going to order a grinder separately so that I get a nice one.

Thanks for the help. Is the MFLB all that it is talked up to be?

6. i prefer my sovereignity and my spoon....but people love the mflb, it is sneaky and efficient

7. I plan on using it in my dorm without having to worry about people bitching or getting kicked out.

I really just want something that I can use literally wherever I go in a bathroom or something. I dislike my current method of having to smoke outside before I go places. I'm usually almost sober by the time I get there.