Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which of these bongs is the best?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KushMastaFlex, Nov 23, 2012.

1. I personally like the beaker!

2. the inline is raw

3. #4 Kiefsweat, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
    nautilus or the molino. molino glass is ok depending on the thickness, but the inline is just an awesome design.

i had some molino glass from here, it broke cause i dropped my phone on the base, but it still works...theres just jagged ass base of glass, and it cant stand on its own hahaha

black leaf glass is cheaply made also btw. again, depends on what you get though.

i hear alot about the nautilus being awesome.

and uh...fuck that shitty flaming skull beaker bottom hahaha, knock it on accident ONCE and itll probably fall into pieces.

4. If you are looking for a good piece that is good quality and has the best Percs available. I personally like the new hollow foot double circ perc with a a big kettle base and a removable stem that has a glycerin coil. Best smoothest hits you can get for $1200.00
    They have cheaper stuff too but it's still around $800 to $900 but well worth it .
    Go to aqua labs technologies web site.

5. [quote name='"CaDillinger"']If you are looking for a good piece that is good quality and has the best Percs available. I personally like the new hollow foot double circ perc with a a big kettle base and a removable stem that has a glycerin coil. Best smoothest hits you can get for $1200.00
    They have cheaper stuff too but it's still around $800 to $900 but well worth it .
    Go to aqua labs technologies web site.[/quote]

Nice first post :rolleyes:
    If op is asking about black leafs and molinos what would make you think he has a budget of $800+

6. I have a black leaf inline perc bubbler which is great, its not the smoothest of things but the isn't the exact same so don't let that put you off the naut, I've heard great things about them. Personally I'd go for the molino its got a nice shape and they are notorious for being good quality glass at a reasonable price.
    I've ordered a black leaf triple 6 arm perc via the black friday sales, comes on monday :D