Which nutrient to add if my PPM is low?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Tommatt, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Ok, so I'm in late flowering, estimating about 4 or 5 weeks left. So I know my PPM level should be around 130-1600 or so. I just changed out my resevoir, following these mixture ratios on the General Hydro line. (Just switched)

http://www.generalhydroponics.com/genhydro_US/feeding_charts/GH_KeepItSimple_DrainToWaste.pdf

I am not running floraliscious right now, but have grow, micro, and bloom along with KoolBloom. I also run Magical (Magnesium, Iron, Calcium to make up for my RO water) and sweet grape (think its just a flavor enhancer that according to the bottle you run the whole grow. Says "beneficial to all stages of plant growth")

So, say my PPM is around 1000, to raise it up to 1300 would you do a low mixture of all the nutes? Just bloom? This is something I've always pondered about.

2. Thats some high ppms man... That may catch up with ya in the next couple weeks..
    if it was me, id leave it where it is now..

But to answer your question, when trying to get ur ppm's back up I generally go for the whole mix, jus a lil of each.... Be weary of week 6 and 7 mate... when ur ppms are that high somtimes at those weeks of flower Ive seen my ppms shoot up over night and burn my ladies... May be strain specific, im not sure...but be careful....

Hope this helps tommat:wave: