Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which method?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DanKnStickyy, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Which method of getting high do you think makes you the least bit tired or burnt out?

2. Is it a big difference? I'm really considering investing in one with my next pay check.

3. It absolutely is. I just use a portable genie vape, and love it. I have in the past used an MFLB, which is pretty radd but I prefer the vapor genie. However if you have the cash to throw on a big one with a hose, by all means go with that.

4. Alright. What's the difference between the highs?

5. Personally I feel more energetic after vaping, more than I would after a bong rip that is. I'm more prone to do things while enjoying the mental high with some body vibin'.
    Nothing against big bongs but I feel like they glue me to the couch after a while.

6. Vaping would be the best.

7. vaping, as everyones already said

if youre a fan of smoking before you play guitar/whatever instrument, i recommend trying vaping beforehand instead

8. Alright I'm definitely going to invest in a vape then. Would a home made vape still give me better effects until I get a real one?

9. #10 aserenehope, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
    some patients vape to numb severe pain or to get a full nights rest so vaporizing effects people differently. just as certain strains do as well. might also be activities/mindset.

edit- just realized i didn't leave a suggestion. in my opinion a bubbler/mini-bubbler gives the clearest of all not quite the lung busting mind dazing hits of a bong, but water cooling is always a notch above a standard spoon/dry piece.

10. yeah just use a lightbulb vape its real easy heres all you need; table salt, lightbulb, bottle cap, straw, and a knife or a cutting tool, cut the metal bottom of the lightbulb, carefully remove the metal and glass. fill the lightbulb with salt and shake untill the bulb is clear, rinse 10-12 times attach bottle cap to the bulb and poke a hole for the straw. done!

cheapest vape deal, has to be magic flight box + brazlers package $120

hope this helped!