Which method of smoking wastes less, and gets you higher?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by abastien95, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I want to settle this argument between my friends and I. What smoking method gets you higher off of the same weed, and the same amount: joints or Bowls? Which wastes less weed? Is it true that some of the THC is burned off into the air when smoked with a bowl? Does smoking with papers really have a significant health effect over smoking out of a bowl? And lastly, which do you prefer, and why?

2. Bowl > joint in everything you said

3. Bowls are the best for yield, they'll stretch your stash almost double.

4. Blunts have tobacco, so obviously they are worse for you than a bowl or a joint. However, blunts and joints are both inefficient.

5. I know that blunts are bad for you. I just wanted to know whether it would be worth the time to learn how to roll joints better. I do like smoking bowls, because they don't take a lot of energy to pack and keep smoking once you become apathetic and lazy when you're already stoned. Now I have an excuse for going and buying a beautiful glass bowl from my local shop! :D

6. Yeah bowl u use alot less get alot higher

7. That's great :D I've always wondered why I got higher off of bowls when people are always saying that joints are better. I guess they are just ignorant about the subject. I think bowls have character to them also. You can tell a lot about a person by their bowl. Lmao. Almost every bowl has unique design (that is, if you go to a local smoke shop that sells them, and buys from a private company, which mine does :D.

8. etsy.com all day. you can get a custom one for cheaper than a shop

9. its all relative. if that make sense

10. I think its worth it. Much easier if your smoking with a group of people

11. Yes. That is definitely true. I love bowls. I just bought one over the past weekend, and this bowl had a design that was so trippy, you could have gotten stoned by just looking at the thing. I named her Galaxy :smoking:
    And yes, the name still sounds good, even now that I'm sober as I'm typing this :(

12. Personally, I love blunts the feeling of a nicotine rush and a high at the same time is an amazing feeling. And the weed burns much slower in a blunt so you get way more than you would in a joint. But nothing beats the good old fashion bowl

13. Man, I really wish I could roll a good, fat blunt. I can roll a decent joint, but I only like joints when I'm walking or driving. I like bowls if I'm sitting around, or hot-boxing my car. Nothing beats getting stoned and then basking in the hot-box:smoking:
    However, I am an apprentice toker, so I have to still expand my horizons. I still have to smoke a blunt and a bong. I better get to work :p

14. Try a back wood blunt bro...my personal favorite way to smoke, bliss

15. I say vaporize because some of the bowls in vaporizers are small and smoking joints or
    blunts waste more weed because you need to roll atleast a gram or 2 for a joint and 3 to 4 for the blunt. (depending on size.)

16. Forreal bruh a bowl will set you right. But yeah if you tryin smoke with some buddies nothin beats a blunt or a nice a J definitely get them rollin' skills up.

17. Gravity bong ftw :gone:

18. Bro grab two knives put them in your element or canister or something with fire heat your knives up roll 2-3 dots don't have to be big don't have to be small grab something to suck the smoke up grab one knife put it on the dot grab other knife squeeze together and smoke it bro it saves so much weed a stick will last me three days if I use my knives don't over heat your inves or your little bud dot will just burn away trust me this is the best way and it saves you heaps of weed

19. It just sounds like you don't have a pipe or bong or papers haha

20. #20 kushybushy, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013

i use a waterfall type grav bong made out of a soda bottle. One bottle of smoke is good for 3 people haha. And I just happened to have a 15mm deep socket that was perfect to fit in the top. I can actually use that as a pipe itself.

Now that i think about it, if i just keep it in my pocket, i can make a grav bong anywhere with a bottle. this is it i think.

http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/productImages/400/58/584b62eb-a6df-4691-9dee-cb42415da36a_400.jpg

it needs a lip to stay at the top. no tape needed!! put a screen or a bit of aluminum foil with holes (or both) stuff it in there :ey: pack the ganja in, make a hole at bottom of bottle, fill bottle with finger on hole, put socket with ganja in the top, light and take your finger off the hole. make sure you are somewhere where the water can drain. boom. bottle of dense, dank, cooler air at your disposal. remove the socket and cover both holes to keep smoke in. inhale through the top with the hole uncovered at your pleasure. :hippie:

oh yeah, make sure its not too full where it can overflow through the socket with the ganja. don't wanna soak your bud hahaha :laughing: