which Mars-hydro LED light is your favorite?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by smokesara, Sep 12, 2017.

1. :weed:Mars-hydro LED grow light have been selling LED grow light since 2009,we have Mars Pro II series,Mars II series,and Reflector series lights ,also we have Mars COB 100W on our official website.
    So i want to know that which Mars-hydro LED light is your favorite so far? and why?
    And if we will upgrade the,what is your suggestion and idea?:gc_rocks:
    3 (1).jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. 400w mars 2!! I love it do to the coverage of light just wish it had better penetration.

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seems the Mars II series got lots of fans....if there is something you can change for this light,what is your idea?

• Like Like x 2
  4. I recently bought the Mars 48 reflector, it's a great light but I would like to upgrade to something stronger.. Maybe a Mars 2 400, or Mars 300 even..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think you can upgrade to the Mars Pro II series light,it's more powerful and with better built-up

6. Hi Sara, yes the Mars II 400 is definately a panel i would shortlist as my next suitable candidate

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mars II 400 will also be a good choice.

8. Hi Sara

The Mars Pro II 400w, I wonder if it would be too big or powerful for my tent?

My tent dimensions are:
    40cm x 40cm x 140cm

What do you think?

9. humm....i forgot the tent....Mars II 400 coverage 2.5'x2.5',the Mars Pro II Epistar 80 will be better,coverage 1.5'x1.5

10. Do you think I currently have the strongest light for my tent size?

It's a Mars reflector 48 (5w version)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hmm I think I'll just buy a dimmable Viparspectra 450w LED Panel, the selling point here for my size tent is that I can dim it, and adjust light intensity, which will make this a better option with regards to future tent upgrades.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Only used the mars ll 1200 and the original mars 300w . The 1200w is decent in a 3x3 can complain at all. With regards to the 300w its good for seedlings an veg.

I am upgrading to a quantum board 260w next month. If mars could look at this type of tech id be interested.

13. I have (10) of the old lgledsolutions 400w panels your company once made, they are my primary veg lights, I also have (4) of the Mars II 600w(s), and they seem to work good for vegging too, but honestly the old lgledsolutions 400w panels that your company once made seem to work better to me, I get very tight node buildups with the old lgledsolutions 400w your company once made compared to the newer Mars II 600w'ers.

14. Actually on second thoughts.. A 450w LED Panel might be slightly too big for my space, and I can't find a 450w Dimmable Viparspectra for that matter.. So might just go with a 300w LED panel

15. You can hang the light higher,the Mars Pro II Epistar80 is a small light,it will be no problem for your tent.

16. Great news,the Mars COB 100W arrive at USA and Australia warehouse.
    COB-300.jpg

17. Dear customers,

ATTENTION PLEASE!
    Here is the picture of Mars II 1200 final inventory in the five warehouse. We will not produce it anymore.:sad: So if you would like to purchase it, plz hurry up. Mars II 1200 is going to be a history. Thank you for loving it!!:thankyou:
    Mars II 1200.jpg

18. Hey guys, this picture is a feedback from one customer. The comparison between before and after 7 days usage of Mars COB. Just use for 7 days, the plants grow higher and healthier. Time will tell you the truth:weed: cob..jpg

19. Mine is my Mars 11 1200 the company any light you can't beat s Mars sales and service these baby's will get flipped about January. See what I have I keep up post[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

20. Some interesting new products you have gotten recently Sarah. The cob leds looked pretty neat.

• Agree Agree x 1