Which Looney Toon Are You?

Discussion in 'General' started by joshy, Sep 30, 2002.

?

Which Looney Toon Are You?

1. Bugs Bunny

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Daffy Duck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Porky Pig

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tweety

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Slyvester

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Wily E. Coyote

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Marvin Martian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Pepe Lepew

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Speedy Gonzales

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. WTF are you smoking? :)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Felix got all your shit in check. him or popeye.
    I'm still hoping that the spinach was a metaphor for marijuana, I mean, A leafy green substance that makes you hop up and start hitting things? well, I guess weed doesn't make me do that but it could've been reefer madness style propaganda.
    Popeye says: "Jes' says no! ahg gahgagaga" (that's supposed to be that laugh that he does, I couldn't think of a better way to put it into text) :)

2. if you see the first few episodes of popeye

the animation is fucking tripie

and he is constantly cusing underhis breath

3. POPEYE WAS A BAD MOTHER FUCKER!!

4. robin willums did the sailor justus in the movie too!

5. As a matter of fact, Popeye is probably the only man on this earth that could kick the shit out of Mike Tyson.

6. For some odd reason I could just picture seeing an ad for that on pay-per-view.

7. yall make a mother fucker smoke a black n mild up in this mother fucker...man, imull tell yall, i aint smoked weed in like a month...i started back friday, and smokin again like it wadnt nothin but a thang...im even smokin black n milds again..

im high, dont mind mee :D

8. welcome back to the wonderful world of highness, norm lol :smoking:

9. imull set up a tent and a sleepin bag in this bitch...."welcome to norms wonderful world of otherwordlyness"

"take one hit of this, and hold yourself in"

10. for some odd reason ^^^^ that makes me want ramen noodles...

11. That's the 2nd post I read where you mentioned ramen noodles. I sure hope you were able to eat some. Did you eat some?????? What flavor???? Do you use a lot of water? I don't use much water...I hate for them to be soupy. UGH! I only eat the chicken flavor too. Beef is icky!

...and I'm a looney toon, just not sure which one...

12. Yeah chicken flavor is the best way to go

13. Chicken flavor is good!

Why does it matter which looney toon you are. We won't let you vote any way! LOL

I think you are Roger Wabbits ole ladie!!!!

14. Damn it...are ya'll doing it on purpose, Bud Head???????? I thought it was just a glitch.

15. yes, i got ramen noodles..but i do gourmet shit with normally weak food....i cook the ramen noodles...put the noodles in a bowl...pour off half the water..put the flavor packet thingy in..let it reduce or whatever the fuck..a teeaspoon of butter.and two teaspoons of flower...it makes like a gravy..let it reduce...and then put you ramen noodles back in...hhhmmmmmm...

and then seasoned fried bologna....i take bologna..and put pepper and salt and tobasco sauce and stuff on it...and then fry it...hmmmmmmmmmmm goooooooood~~~~

im still so fucking high, i feel like this one could turn into a rant about the green chicken monkeys that i can now feel sitting behind me, because i mentioned them in my head first...but they are theyere, i promise..sweet monkey love im stoned.......i love weed:D

16. We do nothing on purpose other than smoking. You are not a glitch. Your computer is a glitch from you! L:OL

Maybe soon SJ will have our new software!!!!!

17. I once bought 30 curry chicken ramens at once. I only had 'em for a little over a month.

ramen noodles - food of the gobs

I used to eat fried balogna a lot myself, until I realized their remarkable potential for being frisbees. if you put a slice of balogna in the microwave it shrinks up into a cup shape, you should do that and eat ramen noodles out of it. if the green monkey chickens don't beat you to it...

...or just just plain beat you.

I used to have a gym teacher that would always say "don't meet me there, beat me there." It was funny until he was brutally asaulted.

18. i woke up this mornin...cryin..

i thought i had forgotten what it was like to be high..but then i smoked a bowl and was fine

~fin~

19. Yep about to start getting cold again, and the big whole case of Ramen Noodles on sale for 3 bucks :D needless to say I'll be stocked up for winter