Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which lights should I buy to begin growing? plz help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxgordasxx, Sep 22, 2010.

1. HI! i want to start growing ( 3-4 plants to begin). ive already organised everything exept the lights! I dont know witch lamp to choose?! ( veg and flowering) plz help me so i can get started!

2. you growing in a confined space? is it a stealth grow?

3. that a question for the centuries. It all depends on how much money you have/space to grow/venting available. CFL's are a good choice for beginners. More lumens are better. You need 6500 and 2700 degree bulbs for veg and flower. different colored bulbs produce differnt light that plants need different amounts of at different points in growth. You can get into metal halide and high pressure sodium if you have the cash. you can get a 100w (lowest readily available hps light) for about 100 bux and it won't need cooling, However, i would cool most things above that with some type of ventilation. There is an enormous growing section lower on the forums, being a much better place to look.

4. This is more suited for the growing section, you'd get more help there.