which is worse!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by w33dman2, Jan 14, 2008.

1. ok my friend made a mistake by watering my plant with tap water and fresh water that u drink which one is worse for the plant...need a post ASAP thanks guys

2. Neither are too bad.
    They're water son.

3. Tap water contains chlorine which can be harmful towards your plants. Let the tap water sit for 24-48 hours so the chlorine can evaporate before use.

4. dont forget to check the ph. thats what matters.

5. since when is water bad for plants? weird

6. ohhh naw i know already about the water thing its just that my friend watered it...all i want to know is that one time doing this will harm it badly thats all...

7. No, one time's no big deal.

8. There is nothing wrong with anything youve done, there is such small traces of chlorine in water (which is why we can drink it) its not going to do anything to your plant but maybe help get rid of some of those nasty root feeding diseases liveing in your soil if their there.
    Its pretty damn hard to boil, or let water sit for 24 hours when you need 20 gallons of it every other day, trust me your fine.

9. your cool mate dont worry;) but as calicoast says tap water has chlorine in it but DO NOT let lie for 24-48 hrs as then the chlorine will evaporate but leaving that long will harden up the water & your ph levels will be too high.
    my advice is let lie for 12 hours max(chlorine will have evaporated within that timescale) & feed or put a top on your feeding bottles till ready to feed;)
    hope this helps.

10. What is the source of that "fresh water that u drink"?