Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which is the dankest??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Okay so I took this picture of 3 different kinds of weed that i'm gonna smoke on christmas. From left to right <Biggest is Green Kush> *smallest is Bluedream Frost* and on the right (Medium sized nug is Grand Daddy Kush). Which strain looks the dankest to you?

Attached Files:

2. They all look alright can't really say which one is better.

3. Can't really tell dankness from a picture how about you smoke some and tell us!

4. Smoked em all before. It's all good. But in my opinions, from strongest to weAkest...

Grand daddy > blue dream > green kush.

But my that blue is fun haha. I dunnoc everyone is different. I'd just smoke it all together lmfao

5. Bluedream frost

6. [quote name='"orangegrovekush"']Bluedream frost[/quote]

This^^

7. Smallest nug, frosty

8. Can't really tell from the picture, but if I had to I'd say the smallest nug.

9. Yea, before I read the thread I picked the small nug. Looks like that's the general concensus.

10. the blue dream definitely looks the best imo

11. I think that granddaddy, i didnt really like blue dream, just gave me a mild body high, no
    Mental effects

12. I'd go with Blue Dream, looks tasty

13. Yeah I was going with the small nug, left one in second place.