Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which is the biggest "MindF***" ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Which one of these films is the better / biggest mindf*ck.

(Taking in account, I will be extremely (edible) high while viewing)

Across the universe
    2001 : Space odyssey
    Enter the Void
    Full Metal Jacket
    Memento ​

2. If you can venture out further I would say A Clockwork Orange, Pulp Fiction, or Donnie Darko...

If not, A space odyssey will work...

3. Yes , i've watched all 3 of those movies and they were all great.
    Iv'e only watched half of Pulp Fiction , it didnt really seem like a mindf*ck sort of movie.

4. Well the reason Pulp Fiction is a mindfuck to me is because its not in chronological order. It flips around to different parts of the story so you gather bits and pieces of the story later on early in the movie.

Another suggestion: Resevoir Dogs. Now THAT is a mindfuck

5. Watch Pi. That movie is awesome. Then watch it stoned.

6. this is very interesting to watch stoned. my friend linked it to me a few nights ago ;P
    threaded

7. out of those, memento i think is the best mindfuck lol

8. Across the universe you will be mindfucked by how awesome it is plus it has a bunch of music in it :)

9. A Space Odyssey is my favorite movie to watch sober or stoned, just an awesome film. Though if were talking mind f***ing movies, Id say Donnie Darko or Memento.

10. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas