Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

which is the best?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kaleidoscopeo, Jun 27, 2011.

1. I've been smoking a lot of mids lately because that's what I have been selling. I need to get some good weed though so my boyfriend is going to get some today. Here are my choices for what he can get for $40: 4 extreme gene, 4 purple kush, or 3 cinderella. I've never tried any of these before.

2. Cinderella can be nice- I've had some nice citrusy ones. But I do love my Kushes, and purple is pretty! The other I have no experience with.

3. What the hell are the numbers?

4. #4 Sweetleaftoker, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Grams im assuming

5. I've tried blueberry kush before and liked that.

6. yeah it's grams, my bad

7. Why don't you try to get a g of each instead? 10, 10, then 15 for Cinderella. So 35 and 5 for munchies/blunts.

8. I'd say look at the buds and buy whichever looks best. Assuming they are legit, I've heard lots of good things about cindy.

9. people usually want purple. it speaks for itself as for quality.

10. I'd take the kush over cinderella, i've never had extreme gene (atleast not that I know of).

11. get some purp

12. I'd say buy which ever one you can tell is the best quality. Also its a rule not to talk about selling on here (including even stating you sell). Purple is alawys good, but is constiantly getting more and more overrated.

13. If you don't know much about weed.

14. Don't understand the numbers..

But either way I'd say get the purple kush.

15. Just check em all out and go from there. Purp isnt always better.........purple plateau if you will.