Which is the best time to start?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by John Lennon, Jul 18, 2012.

1. I have some seeds from the weed I bought some days ago, so I was thinking when is the best time to start? Its winter here (Perú) and spring comes on September. I heard that weed needs a lot of sunlight, so maybe the best time is just before spring? I dont know, any help?

2. I would say as long as the weather is 60-70 degrees on a consistent pattern

3. ^Pretty much. Once the nights get no lower than around 60F you're good. Even a night or two in the fifties usually won't kill them, but not advised.

Remember depending on the indica/sativa ratio they'll take 8-16+ weeks to finish once they start to flower. The 16+ weeks is for like a pure sativa. You didn't say what kind of bud it came from.

You can plant anytime you want as long as the temps are right and they have enough time to finish before the first frost hits. Plant early for the plant to achieve maximum size and yield, plant a little later for a smaller plant if you want to be more discrete, you don't have to veg long if you don't want to, just make sure they have enough time to finish.

Good luck man growing your own is the best thing you could do. Keep reading and you'll have all the bud you could want for practically nothing. :smoking: