Which is the best Lord of the Rings?

Discussion in 'General' started by minntoker, May 29, 2004.

?

What is your fav LotR movie?

1. Fellowship of the Ring

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Two Towers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Return of the King

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. what is your fav LotR movie?

2. i didnt vote because i like all three...cant pick a favorite

3. the two towers.

i'm a big fan of Andy Serkis as Gollum/Smeagol.

he was awesome in the second one, man.

-the Infrequent Ninja

4. yeah, two towers. the end of return of the king was kinda too long. all are great movies.

5. The Two Towers

I found it to be darker.

6. probably the 3rd, return of the kings was sweet ...had all the big battle scenes and shit, and im a little add so the first 1 1/2 was kinda boring to me ....still all three of them are good movies though ...rock on! New Zealand kicks ass, i wanna move down there one day lol.....

7. I liked the second one.

8. They are all good but the 2 towers was just amazing. Definetly my favourite. The castle siege scene was killer.

9. the two towers. it was darker and had alot of fighting. i tree part with the two hobbits was kindof stupid though....i guess they had to do it though.

10. Two Towers has all the good actions scenes, Return of the king has all the dramatic, emotional stuff, but Fellowship has all the key chill scenes, with the most tokin scenes: the shire, the first elf place, the second elf place, etc.

11. lol.....^c'est le perfecte appraisal!welll done bh

12. yeah but in the second or third one.. the 2 hobbits are smokin tons of weed and the guy with the big swords like "i think youe had too much" cause there yelling about ham steak or some shit
    i laughed:D

peace

13. All three are damn good in my opinion. But you just can't beat the books...they left tom bombadil outta the films! and theres so much more tokin in the books themselves. yay merry and pippin!

14. Yah, i liked all three and still think the books are better. I also cant wait till the return of the king special edition comes out.

gollumn character was awesome. :)

15. I can't say... I like them all as a whole...