Which Is More Weird?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoke/toke-w.e, Apr 28, 2014.

1. What do you think is more weird: To masterbate too much? Or to not masterbate at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Definitely getting off too much

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

3. Too much?

Heresy!  Fuckin' heresy I say! :cool:

4. #4 hurpdaflerp, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    if you dont fap your balls must not work

something like 10 times a day might be considered too much

5. Either is kinda weird lol

I'm once a day usually. Twice if I'm feelin frisky

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

Great fucking question dude! I think "too much" is probably the right answer since ya can't get less than "not at all", but if you were jerking it like every 5 minutes, I'd say you probably exceeded the point of "weird" in a lot of peoples minds. lol

7. Haha. I found out my girlfriend had never masterbated before (we are only in highschool), but still! Wtf?!

8. Hahaha so do you guys blaze off campus at lunch? Or have to wait until after school?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

9. #9 hurpdaflerp, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    thats some lies. theres no way she hasnt pet her cat by now

if she smokes, she pokes.  or at least schlicks

10. We wait til afterschool usually

11. Haha I know right. She says she's never lied to me before. But that in itself has gotta be some bullshit

12. No such thing as too much.  Not at all is weird and I believe impossible.   I read a study that said 95% of all men reported masturbating at some point in their life. That other 5% must be the mentally ill ( reallll ill )

13. Somewhere in the middle. It's perfectly healthy to masturbate but not too much...

That's why you invest in a loving relationship with someone who understands you and your needs haha, no more need for the JO seshs

- From the desk of HerbicidalMania

14. for only being in highschool, im not suprized. Many girls dont start exploring things like that until they are a bit more mature. Almost every girl ive talked to about the subject say they where too freaked out by it and thought it was weird and unnatural until they started hearing how common it is.

Sent from my Potato using Grasscity Forum

15. And yes, beatin off every hour or more would be pretty weird... Could you imagine knowing someone that had to fap every hour or so..? Cant even go out to dinner with the person without them "going to the bathroom". And dont even think about inviting them over for a smoke sesh...

16. [quote name="SneakyBurrito" post="19924029" timestamp="1398671381"]And yes, beatin off every hour or more would be pretty weird... Could you imagine knowing someone that had to fap every hour or so..? Cant even go out to dinner with the person without them "going to the bathroom". And dont even think about inviting them over for a smoke sesh...

Lol yea. If you've ever seen Sons of Anarchy, they meet this weird dude who has compulsive masterbation disorder. And they get so freaked out by him jerking it every minute that they cut his fingers off. Loo thats fucked up!

17. Not masturbating is weird to me, masturbating too much to the point you can't stop yourself would e weirder, but generally having 3/4 wanks a day isn't too ba assuming it's not public knowledge.

18. [quote name="Smoke/toke-w.e" post="19924034" timestamp="1398671545"][quote name="SneakyBurrito" post="19924029" timestamp="1398671381"]And yes, beatin off every hour or more would be pretty weird... Could you imagine knowing someone that had to fap every hour or so..? Cant even go out to dinner with the person without them "going to the bathroom". And dont even think about inviting them over for a smoke sesh...

Lol yea. If you've ever seen Sons of Anarchy, they meet this weird dude who has compulsive masterbation disorder. And they get so freaked out by him jerking it every minute that they cut his fingers off. Loo thats fucked up!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]dang that sounds crazy haha. Never watched that show but ive heard mostly good things about it. If i have some free time ill probably get into it