Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which is more noticeable in public, Drunk or high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DeleriousDinosaur, Mar 7, 2017.

?

Which is more noticeable in public in general?

1. Being Drunk

100.0%
  2. Being High

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. My friends and I had a long discussion last night about which one was more noticeable to someone in public. Both of them said that being drunk is way less noticeable than being high. I think the latter is less noticeable. My thoughts were that when you are drunk, you slur your words and stumble more when you walk. I definitely dont stumble or slur my words when im high. Come to think about it, I never have any physical signs that im high. I dont get red eye at all and if I do a simple eye drop can make that go away. Idk, i would love to here everyones thoughts on the matter.

• Like Like x 1
  2. What do you think ?

3. Dinosaur you hit the nail on the head. I agree. You can smell alcohol a million miles away. With weed, wait about 10 mins and your good. With alchol you rekk for hours and fuck everything up. With weed you are a bit more careful rather than careless

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Definitely being drunk.

5. Depends on the strain, also depends on how much I've had to drink.

In almost every case, I'd say drunk. Mostly cause they're the people that are gonna come up and have a conversation with you about random bullshit, and then you feel really uneasy cause he looks like the kind of drunk that gets pissed off/irritated at his wife easily so you just agree with what they say and hope they leave and don't ask for money.

• Like Like x 2
  6. In my opinion depends on tolerance, a person who's been drinking for years will definitely less noticeable than a first time stoner and vice-versa.

However if both are low to mid tolerance I would say weed is less noticeable everytime.

• Like Like x 1
  7. My high school nickname was "China" as my eyes become slits. Even with a hit or two, it's pretty bad. I use eyedrops and raise my eyebrows which helps open my eyes.
    I can look pretty damn normal after a few drinks though. I'd say it's breath for booze and eyes for blaze. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I,knew a guy in HS with the name pussy lips, when he got high, his eyes would swell and shut, looking a lot like pussy lips.

I'm Asian, so I look the same! Lol
    Jk, my eyes get super red but I don't care since I act normal in public no matter how stoned.
    Drunk, yeah you can't play that off.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lots of variables
    If you hotboxed you will probably be more noticeable

10. Exactly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

11. Dank weed tends to be loud on its own and the aroma of the flower can penetrate walls for days. However, drunk people in public are nearly always visibly belligerent and incoherent. Not really much of a comparison unless you believe all homeless people are traveling vagabonds high out of their minds talking to aliens like schizophrenics.

Aliens are dope tho...:love-mj:

• Like Like x 1
  12. To many variables, both can be noticed, both can be discreet.

13. Its a multifactorial issue it all depends on the person and if/how they chose to cover the smell

14. Being drunk is way more noticeable in general. The one exception are strains that melt you into your seat, they can make it pretty obvious to the people around you.
    :metal: