Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which is more efficient in saving bud + Getting the highest?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ariees, Dec 9, 2012.

1. An MFLB or a one hitter?
    (dont mention any other vapes as I only have an MFLB and vaporizers differentiate depending on what model/brand)

2. MFLB.

I never use mine anymore though since I have a Da Buddha but regardless.

You can vape it once than save up your vaped herb and make edibles with it. Double the high compared to just smoking it.

3. vape is the way to go. But if you want easy (we are in the apprentice area) go for a waterfall. Make a bowl (or head shops sell them just for this use for about 14 bucks) and seal it to a bottle cap. Then pack it and put a hole in the bottom of the bottle. Fill the bottle with water and screw on the cap+bowl combo. Keep your finger over the hole so it doesn't leak out. Begin to light the bowl and let water out slowly until it is lit. remove your finger and let the water drain out faster. Watch it get super milky and clear it. I have a friend that dumps the bottle upside down to let the rest of the water out that didn't drain, you lose some smoke but not much. Get super stoned with a small bowl.

4. Gravity bongs in my experience have been the most efficient way of smoking. They're extremely easy to make and it takes very little to get you high if you properly execute its method. Plus who doesn't love seeing the bottle fill up with milky smoke? That shit still gets me excited every time I see it!

5. a bucket is the best and most cheap effective way.

6. Vape and then use the Abv in the one hitter.

7. in terms of actual THC absorption, vaping or making edibles. in terms of highness, depending whether you like vape highs, then a bucket/gravity bong.

8. It actually would be vaporizing... not with a mflb though because they blow ahah although you gatta quit smoking for awhile and then only use a nice vape for a couple of months...

9. i geuss vape lol

10. gravitron. glass gravity bong. i got one for my cousin for $75.

11. mflb. trust me.. i use one all the time.

12. Vaping is the most efficient way on conserving bud as you can basically use it twice.

1. Smoking the vapor
    2. Edibles etc.

13. you wont get higher off anything other than a gravity bong. theres just no way except for concentrates/related things.

14. Vaping in my experience

15. All hail the mighty gravbong. But the vape is the way to go for your choices.

16. mflb by far. I do a two session cycle for mine. I vape freshly ground weed until I'm feeling pretty good and then the next time I vape I regrind that trench with some added fresh. After that session is over, take that vaped and store it some place. Once you have some saved up, make it into edibles (best method) or smoke it mixed with fresh so it doesn't taste horrible.

17. 1 hitter is very conservative, and I love using mine, but it's no bong.

18. you sound new "not dissing just stating" so i would go with the one hitter then possiby get a mflb later

19. i smoked maybe a .1 hit out of a grav bong and greened out bad. Only time i have ever hit a gravity bong. If you are looking to get so high you cant move. I recomend that. Although i was also on a t break right before that.