Which is less dangerous

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Shabazz 52, May 10, 2021.

1. Is smoking out of brown paper towels really dangerous if you're in prison with no choice

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. Boof that shit

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Lol if you're in prison with a phone to use GC you should be able to get papers...

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Either way it had to make it's way through a dudes ass. Yeah I'd opt to not smoke for a while instead.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Aint no party like a keester party and a keester party don't stop...

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Hmmm... if y'all still got cigarettes up in there try using the cig paper.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. OP dropped the soap, he won't be back for a while.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Once or twice won't kill you, but smoking out of any paper is not a good idea! Some day, look into the chemicals that are used in paper-making- some of them range from scary down to out-right dangerous! Here, let me help you get started- Paper chemicals - Wikipedia

It has been years since I last smoked a joint- I stick to my pipes and desk-top vape!

In the meantime, during your "forced T-break", exercise! Exercise causes your body to release its own versions of THC, the endocannabinoids 2-AG and Anandamide. The "runner's high" is a cannabinoid high, but unlike THC, you don't build a tolerance. And when you do get out of jail, you will be getting those wonderful highs like you did when you first started using cannabis! :GettingStoned:

And a nice little glass pipe will cost you around $10 (same as 3 or 4 packs of papers) and will last "forever"- if you are careful. :biggrin: Some of my glass pipes are well over a decade old.

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2

9. Bro you wanna see what Ferrero Have in their chocolate.

Contains all sorts of cancer causing substances

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Better then using brown stained skivvies .

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. giphy - 2021-04-22T014547.159.gif

Please tell me you don't actually believe whatever bs info you've read about Ferrerro lol... After doing a quick Google search for info it turns out it's bullshit lol

They wouldn't still be producing Nutella & other chocolate if it gave people cancer:thumbsup:

Nutella Doesn't Actually Cause Cancer, So No Need To Freak Out

Nutella Maker Fights Back Against Cancer-Causing Claims

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks Granny! I'm sure it's dangerous and I guess my real question was witch is better smoking out of bible paper or brown paper towels after its been treated with a little instant coffee and honey. No cigs here and no way...I can think of to make a pipe

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Dude how the fuck do you have a phone in prison to access Grasscity but not papers o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Yea. That's crazy. But a guard would rather smuggle in a phone for $600 than a gang of rolling papers that would probably net him $60 at most.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. You're in prison and worried about what paper to use? I'd thought you'd have bigger problems.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. What's bigger than ur health!?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. You're worried about your health and you're choosing to smoke bible paper or brown paper towels after its been treated with a little instant coffee and honey? I'd be worried about my future, but that's just me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Wait till y'all learn about dab pens man.

In this its probably easier to be female with nature's pocket and all. :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Ok

• Funny Funny x 2