Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Is Better

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by newbietoker2013, May 24, 2013.

1. My contact said he had some blue widow and some jack herer i was wondering which one is more fire.

2. Whichever one gets you more baked.

3. Go with the Jack. I've personally never heard of Blue Widow, could be new cross, but Jack has been around a while and if he's any sort of legitimate dealer then you know the Jack will be fire.

4. I would get both and decide for yourself.

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

5. its not like theres a big company that puts out quality grown jack herer and blue widow consistently, it all depends on the guy that grew it and cured it, and if its truly those strains.

we honestly cannot answer that question for you without seeing the buds or smoking the buds.

6. Get both! Then mix them together in a bowl. salad

7. Guessing Blue Widow is a cross between Blue Dream and White Widow, which are both pretty good IMO.  Hard to go wrong with either of those choices, though  :smoke:

8. Blueberry X White Widow = Blue Widow. 

9. I mean, honestly go with the one that you think is more dank (assuming he lets you see both before you buy any) but if he doesn't my gut says to go with the jack herer.