Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which is better? Hash oil or vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Petezzza, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Hi i jsut made some hash oil for the first time its sortof a pain but it does save ALOT of weed. I was wondering which do you guys think is better hash oil or vaporizer. Cause ive been thinking about getting a vapor genie but my biggest concern is what one saves more weed?

2. It's all personal preference. I would go with the hash oil because I enjoy making weed related things (grow boxes, hash oil, homemade bongs, cleaning my pieces, etc.)

Whichever you would prefer, my friend
    :)

3. Hash in vaporizer saves more.

4. #4 Hashsnob, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    Get a vaporizer for hash, a vapor dome or a vapor swing. It's the only way I smoke, no time for plant materials :p Butane Hash oils/wax's and budders or bust, if it don't bubble it aint worth my trouble. I prefer the vapor globes I think they hit better, but the swings or skillets are good too.

Vapor Globe/dome
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0smQKVT_C8]YouTube - Smoking Wax (blue dream) Vapor Globe[/ame]

Vapor Swing/skillet/bell
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FIeu_VZ8Z4]YouTube - Titanium Vapor Swing Demonstration Video Loop for CHAMPS 2009[/ame]

edit: These only work with high grade hash that leave behind no ash. 100% burn straight vapor

5. If you're going to get a vaporizer don't settle for a Vapor Genie, look into the Magic Flight Launch Box.

6. No love for the volcano? Bought this baby 4 months before I had to stop :(

Is smoking hash in a volcano better/appropriate? I just started growing, and can't smoke untill the near future, but after growing and coming to this forum I keep seeing all these hash recepies, how I can use my trimmings and such for it, and its like a whole new world. I used to buy this stuff at the medical clubs, but never exactly knew what it was. Would sprinkle it on my MJ. Since I stopped going to the clubs, I must admit, smoking was never the same. Never thought it was the hash for that extra kick.

7. i never seen any1 smoke hash like that b4, i cant get that stuff here so i dont care for it.

it will b good if i did get that good shizzznit tho so i can experiment

8. Just got mine, deffinately worth it. DEFFINATELY!!

9. How do you figure making hash oil saves weed?

10. My first reading of this reminded me of water cured weed vs dry cured. Water cured you'll have less poundage, but more potent buds. When you make hash its much the same thing, just more trichromes to less product.

11. oh my god! i want a vapor swing now. i didnt even know that shit existed! thanks for informing me on that:wave:

12. That vaporswig video just makes me think of a meth addict smoking through his pipe. Probably the blow torch lighting it.

I will tell everyone this, I have a vapor bros vaporizer, hands free, which is supposed to be pretty good. Got a volcano and was ready to put the vapor bros up on ebay :smoking:

13. Agreed, but I don't see how it saves weed.

14. whats wrong with the vaporgenie? I was considering getting one in the near future, anyone want to convince me why I shouldn't?

15. i need to make some hash sometime, ive never tried that yet

16. I also have no idea as to how making something like BHO saves weed. I know you get an awesome product, but I thought it was basically trading amount for quality so to speak.

17. agreed :)

18. because its so efficient. Just like vaporizing weed makes weed last longer than smoking it.

making BHO you are harvesting out all that gets you high, and then smoking it off a device like a vapor swing no thc or cbn's are destroyed your getting it all. Speaking from daily bho making/smoking experience, 7 grams of weed will not last me as long as taking 7 grams of weed and turning it into oil will. hash oil skillet rips are just on a diff planet... it rocks you so hard like the first time u ever smoked weed.

19. What exactly is a skillet rip?

20. No ones died from oil....