Which is best?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by comforthigh73, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Which toke tool is best to keep a low key in a apartment? I'm not paranoid or anything just don't want anyone killing my high haha any suggestions?

2. Vaporizers don't smell hardly at all. And their discreet cuz most of them look like heaters. Lol

3. one that's relatively small and easy to hide. A decent sized pipe will still fit in the sock drawer, and thats all you really need. Or a vaporizer, but I imagined it'd be hard to stash away quickly.

4. Id say vape is the best bet. And if size is a concern just get a small travel vape.

5. if your trying to be discreet, vape, because almost every other way, pipe, joint, etc. creates a stronger smell

6. 1. Get a pipe or chillum
    2. Step outside to smoke
    3. Go back in and enjoy the high

You could also vape inside, then make popcorn or something to cover up the little bit of smell - if any.

7. I have a bowl that comes out of the bottom of a HighLighter. It hits pretty well, i keep it in my car for stealthy road toking.
    Mines like this, but yellow. The bowl slides right into the marker..
    [​IMG]

*edit for spelling.

8. Appreciate it guys!

9. id suggest a small bubbler or bong. you can get a smoke buddy(activated carbon filter you blow smoke through after you take a toke) and that will keep your appartment smell free. i use it because my neighbours were complaining and actually got the cops to show up and my landlord said not to bother phoning her about it anymore and to go straight to the cops. yes i live with my mom, but she smokes with me:)

10. Are those good the smoking buddy's??

11. Get a MFLB mini vape and a smoke buddy off of ebay for like $100 then your set, no smell and once you've mastered the use of the mflb you get stoned as fuck, its not hard, just some idiots on here hate on it because they cant figure it out haha, hold battery in for 3 seconds and tada theres vapor.. Not hard at all :p

12. Get the MFLB, I have always been paranoid but once i got it i wasnt paranoid anymore. You get so high while using so little weed. I vape in my room and blow it out the window. No smell at all!