Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Is A Better Deal: Mids Or Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheJourney, Sep 26, 2012.

1. First of all, I have smoked quite a bit in my life, but have been unable to for a long time now. It's been over 6 months since I've last smoked! :eek:

Now my question is this. I'm just trying to think purely in terms of what is the best deal, in terms of quality of high AS WELL AS number of times you can get high. Suppose you can get three times more mids as you could dank, for the same price. Also factoring in that it's been so long since I've smoked...what's the analysis?

Just to clarify, I obviously know dank is better high...I'm mainly trying to figure out how much LESS dank you need to smoke to get high when compared with mids...

2. Personally, the high from mids and the high from dank is so different I don't like smoking mids unless someone wants to smoke me out (cant be picky then!). But if I were you I'd get mids this time then dank the next and see what you like more.

3. With that much of a T-break i'd go dank all the way bud. You'd really get the bang for your buck and probably high as fuck.

4. That depends. What do you want, high quality or low? Personally I don't understand why anyone would want a lower quality product, but some people care more about money than others.

5. I would go with the 3 times more mids because well.....3 times for weed! But truthfully I've never had "mids" or even "dank" although you could agrue some stuff was dank but I live in canada and its pretty much always good stuff unless youre in elementary school

6. Definitely get the goodies now!!
    Then on your next pickup decide what youd rather have, better highs, or more highs.

7. It comes down to what you actually label your bud as, and it's THC/CBD/ect potency. For me, if I can get a good deal on mids (at least double) then I usually get that for rolling. Mids around here still have 12-17% and the Chronic top shelf is usually 20% or above. So then logically it would make sense to, because if you were to calculate it out you would end up getting more cannaboids for less money. Like I said though, it's all a personal preference, just don't ever get mexi-dirt weed (you don 't only help fund cartels, but it also can get below 10% thc, tastes bad, looks brown usually, and it almost always is seeded.)

TLRD; It depends on the actual buds, but if was a good enough deal... go for it. Even if it's not dank bong-smokin weed, it's probably awesome blunt weed... or just top a bowl with some kief or hash.

:smoke::cool:

8. Bro just get schwag okay? Its easier on the wallet...

9. Think about it like this:

Scarlett Johansson charges you 1,000,000 to fuck her once

Jessica Alba charges you 500,000 to fuck her twice.

What's the lesson here? They're both good so just fucking pick one already.
    Also, don't post weird comments on grass city when you're unbelievably high

10. need dank. the highs not as good with anything else but quality
    I could cop a zip of mids and smoke a bunch of blunts every now and then, but quality wins in general.

11. Sorry to dig this up, but just wanted to say that if you invest in an oil rig, a gram of wax can last quite a while. We get wax grams for $35 here and lasts me 2 weeks.

12. for rolling blunts mids, for using glass dank

13. hard to tell sometimes like where im from you can get a quarter of stuff called engle which is standard for £35-45 or get something like amnesia or some nice cheese for £45-55 sometimes i get the standard because weed is weed haha

14. High grade is better.

Also, invest in a bong or glass pipe.

15. get the dank, life's to short to smoke shitty weed

16. Yea I'd say always go with dank it's nt worth it to go for mids!

Buds, beaches, and bootys <3

17. dank for sure.

18. Dank danky dank dank

19. Mids if youre broke like me