Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which is a better buy G13xJack herer or Ak 47

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Burnin dutchies, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Friend just got these strains in and Is asking the same price for an ounce.

2. I'd get the G13. See whatever one looks more dank though in person.

3. I was under the impression G13 was a myth and they just named some random strain G13 to make it sound dank.

AK47 never fails.

4. I'm pretty sure the myth was that it was created by the government, not that the strain actually exists.

5. Get the g13xjack herer,
    Jack herer is one of my favorite, 'daily' strains, if you will.

6. burton is that you?

7. G13xJack Herrer, hands down.

8. I would go g13/jack because I enjoy a nice sativa and g13 gives the most euphoric high. Or see if you can get half and half?

9. 613/ jack is the way to go. can't go wrong with my buddy jack.

10. It's weed and both strains are nice. Flip a coin :)

11. Its gonna be a 50/50 asking us. But Jack Herer is always promising, and so is G13. I would go with that because in my area, AK47 is way easier to come by. But look at which one is more dense and more trichs.

12. *Facepalm* I hate seeing these threads. It depends on grow the buds are grown. Also, people get too hyped into strain names. Fire is Fire. Most of the times, the weed is no name dank, that the dealer gives a name.

13. Be sure to post pictures of your pick-up!

14. Get a half of each? I'm sure your friend would do that.