Which instrument do you play???

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SensiNinja111, May 17, 2011.

1. Hey blades just curious if any of you have a passion of any instrumentsand how long you practice each day..

2. drums, anywhere between 2 and 5 hours

3. bass guitar, around an hour
    Ocarina, whenever all of my housemates are gone... which is never :(

4. played bass for almost 8 years, don't practice that much anymore - 5 or so hours a week. Play guitar everyday though at least a couple hours.

5. I mean, in my room I have a drum set, a piano, my bass and my acoustic. I play guitar probably around 2-3 hours a day, and everything else every other day or so. I also have a baritone, trombone, and double bass which I don't really play at all anymore. Well, the double bass I do, but the other band instruments are covered in cobwebs haha.

6. Piano! I love playing the piano baked because it opens up a whole new channel of my brain and unleashes a different creative edge.

I am jealous of you guys who can play drums and bass because I have always wanted to play.

7. Bump

im starting to play the ukulele:)

8. Guitar and piano

9. Play piano (poorly), guitar (8+ years), and percussion

on the snare line at Texas Tech ftw

10. ive got and play;
    fender telecaster
    ibanez acoustic

i play piano too, but dont have a keyboard or a piano at the moment. i also like making beats, and picking up new instruments when available.

11. Guitar and drums for a few hours each day. Currently between drum kits though so a lot more guitar time is being logged.

12. Guitar and harmonica

13. Cello, I only play like a half an hour a day, unless I have a jam session with my friends, those usually last like 3 hours.

14. I play clarinet, sousaphone (which I would imagine being a BLAST to play while high..especially if I was still in high school football band), drums, and right now I'm learning my first stringed instrument: the banjo!

15. drums... i pratice 1 hr a day on a pad doing rudaments and play 4-5 times a week just jamming on my kit :metal:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Damn that's a nice set

I'll post my guitars if i have the time

17. Drummer here titsy

18. Guitar, I try to play a few hours every day.

19. #20 Bodhidharma, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I have the same changed creative perspective when high and writing guitar lines. Piano is an instrument I always wanted to play but need an ACTUAL piano to enjoy playing. I only have synths around me without weighted keys :(