Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which hits better pipe or piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GotBud, Sep 6, 2010.

1. I have this glass piece and this metal pipe with a screen on it they are about the same size. Which do you think would get me faded more if I smoked the same amount of weed out each one?

2. The only legitimate answer to this is whichever is designed better... glass will taste better.

3. In my opinion, glass or metal makes little difference, unless the glass piece has a carb on it (but then again carbs are more of a preference than anything else)....the big difference is that glass is prefered because it has a cleaner taste while metal can give of a metal taste.

When you said they were the same size I assume you are talking about 4 inches at most for the length, at that size it really doesn't make that much of a difference. When it comes down to it in this case use what you prefer more.

4. Most metal pipes have no carb so you cant clear the pipe of smoke after each hit which means smoke is being wasted. If the glass piece has a carb then the glass would win. Also glass has a neutral taste and will not interfere with the taste of your bud when smoked. Where as some metal pipes can give of a metalic taste when smoked. Stick to glass

5. These kinds of threads make me chuckle.

You're smoking the same amount of weed. You're gonna get the same amount of high.

:rolleyes: