Which Halo was the best Halo? (Don’t say 5)

Discussion in 'General' started by sticksandstones2080, May 25, 2019.

1. I enjoy all the Halo games. My favorite campaign is tied between 2 and 3. Best multiplayer tied between Reach and 4. Best overall best has to be Halo 3, just for nostalgic reasons.

2. 1, 2 and 3 are my favorites and they should have left it at that imo..Not saying I hate the other games but once The Flood were defeated and The Prophet of Truth/ Covenant... well there you go lbvs.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  3. I get what you're saying and I can agree. Honestly, 4 had a pretty bad storyline but I look past it for the multiplayer aspect. However, Reach was so good! And I think it's just as important to Halo lore.

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Whats your favorite level in every game? I pretty much like the ones where The Covenant is fighting with The Flood an everything is chaos they are much fun.

Oh an BTW theres a video section on GC called Gamers Heartbeat I think. I post in there a lot an I made a thread over there for all the Halo games. Its cool in there you can talk about any game you want too. :)

Heres the link if you want to post in it. Halo Series

~Toni~

5. Oh shit, nice!

• Friendly Friendly x 1

6. Thank you! Lmk if you ever decide to check out the gamer forum :)

~Toni~

7. 3 for sure, I do think 5 is alot better than it gets credit for. Really good multiplayer game imo, I still play it regularly

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Halo 3 definitely because of the nostalgia.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Agreed. Way too much nostalgia when Chief wakes up from the pod

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Yeah, the multiplayer was pretty baller

• Like Like x 1
  11. I like that they let you use the Gravity Hammer of the Brutes in 3 as well lol that was cool af!

~Toni~

12. I love cookie dough HT most. Pumpkin pie is the best but that's only seasonal. Also birthday cake, caramel macchiato, & smores is good too. Sorry I said 5 lol I love HT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. 5...

I never played Halo lol.