Which hallicinogen should I take?

Discussion in 'General' started by Crow, Mar 28, 2007.

1. I've never done any heavy drugs, but I want to go on a mad trip to discover myself totally psychedic. What should I take?

PS-why is weed classified as a hallicinogen ? it never makes me trip...how much should I smoke to trip? is it true:smoking:

2. mushrooms.

3. if you can get your hands on some acid thats my first suggestion but shrooms are alot easier to get, their similar but to me acid is just alot smoother/cleaner trip IMO

4. mushrooms!!

5. how much?

6. eat an eighth of mushrooms at once

7. how much you weigh?

8. i wouldnt suggest an eighth for ur first time, but then again i ate more than that my first time, haha it was fuckin great, just check shroomery.com (am i allowed to post sites? lol) then read up on them, since you definatly wanna know what you're getting into, and what to expect.

9. i weigh somewhere between 145 and 165.....
    can you smpke enough mj to trip?:smoking:

10. not like shrooms.
    I ate 1/8 my first time I probably weighed like 110-115 and yea I tripped fuckin balls. it was the best trip of my life though, completely life changing experience. 1/8 for you should be good not toooooo intense, but yea youll trip

11. no not really,
    maybe see shit look like its moving if your new to smoking and smoke alot, but no

and i would try like 2.5 g of shrooms.

12. Marijuana is considered a psychedelic. A weed trip doesn't come from the amount you smoke, it comes from the state of mind you are in when you smoke.

I've had quite a few trips from weed... all of them very fun. They don't last long, maybe a few seconds to a few minutes.

Anyway, your first trip should be shrooms in my opinion.

13. yeah try shrooms, make sure your comfortable with the dosage, make sure your psychologically stable and read some trip reports on shroomery so you know what to expect.

14. I'd take some a hit of acid (i get 350 microgram blotters) and pop 1 or 2 thizz pills. Candy Flippin is the SHIT!

15. Dude..... not for a first timer.
    I would recomend not doing acid, some people just flip on hallucinogens and acid is mad potent and mad long lasting.

16. 1/8 of how much?
    will that cost?
    state of mind:confused: which one should i be in to get a trip from weed?

17. all i've ever done is weed and i just got lsd today. im excited

18. 1/8 is 1/8 of an ounce, like with weed eh?
    runs like $40-$50 round here
    and i really dont buy the whole weed trip thing.
    www.shroomery.com
    will answer all your questions.

19. First time thizzin and first time trippin I combind the two and candy flipped and it went hella smooth. They counter balanced each other

20. don't you mean psychoactive?

I am pretty sure marijuana isn't a psychedelic drug...

try DXM or shrooms, LSD is good but I'd suggest it after trying shrooms