Which Girl Do You Choose?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BuddhistBrian, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Alright so I'm stuck between a little girl dilemma right now.

One girl is one I've been friends for a while with and she really knows me but I'm not sexually attracted to her in any way shape or form. She recently started encouraging a relationship and she dumped her boyfriend with my advice because he was a pretty shitty boyfriend. She knows me really well and we have a lot in common (which is why we were good friends)

The other girl is from class and I asked her out for coffee the other day and we had a nice conversation. We live completely different lives but have complimentary personalities. She doesn't know me very well and tells me she is attracted to the "bad boy" side of me. That side is exactly what I'm trying to stray away from. 

I'm going to transfer schools in the summer as well so none of these relationships could even last. I would feel completely fine just not dating anyone right now too.

Which girl would you choose? If any?

2. Simple; neither.
    Just chill out for a little because the choices you presented don't seem to be offering you much. Maybe if you don't have a woman on your arm for awhile you'll attract someone more desirable.

3. #3 Pickle McSmurf, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Obviously not the first one since you said you aren't attracted to her. And since you are moving away stay away from the second one too unless you just want to hook up with her a few times.

4. What's the "bad boy" side of you?

Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

That's just what the second girl calls it, basically just smoking pot all the time and not having filters socially. I can tell she was really sheltered as a kid (and we live in a small town).

6. Date the second one until you move. This will give you steady sex until then.

Keep your friendship as it is, because if you date friend girl then break up with her, your friendship will cease to exist.

Omega369

I'm not gonna use a girl for sex man that's low

8. It's not like sex is enjoyable to men exclusively. Get ya nut nigga you won't hurt anyone.

Or you could have sex until it's time to transfer and just act like a total pansy around the chick to trick her into dumping you

9. #9 Stride420, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Yeah and this is how guys constantly ruin their lives. They sleep with girls because hey sex is sex but this is a girl you know you probably won't stay with... then she gets pregnant and decides to keep the kid because that's what females do when they get pregnant. A lot of guys make that same mistake.

OP just go with your first instinct.

10. If it were me, I would have picked the first one.  But for me, it's more than just sexual attractiveness.  It's, for me, all about if a girl can geek out to Doctor Who like I can :)

And don't let the lack of sexual attractiveness sway you.  I have a lot of girl friends (friends who are girls) and I automatically push sex out of my mind when it comes to them because for me it self wrong.  However I did end up dating one girl who I was friends with and the sex ended up being f'n incredible because there was no wall up between us.  We were both comfortable with each other and didn't mind saying "do this" or "wait no don't do that".

However if you really think #1 isn't an option, then look for other options.  But def not #2.  Any girl who is attracted to the "bad boy" side of guys turns me off.

Then don't choose to date either of them. Maintain friendships, move on. Just do you, man.

12. The hot one.

13. So you will have a relationship without sex?

If you are in a relationship with your friend, then break things off, you won't have a friend anymore.

At least if you date this other girl, and break things off, nothing really bad will come out of it.

Why would you even consider dating a girl you are not attracted to at all?

Omega369

14. Third option op, now dont seem like its meant to be. Its like you going for one of them cos you want to have a girl, what im saying is it dont sound like fate. You sound like a gentleman cos you wont use a girl for sex so why go for any of them when you dont sound convinced about a relationship with either of them. Im going on a bit now so im going to shut up, i hope you get what im saying.

15. Its not really using her if she's getting pleasure too

16. #16 -Martyr, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    If you managed to be a bad ass Bhuddist, I say you just pick any girl you fucking want. Because that shit is impressive as fuck. You've earned all the twat this world has to offer you.

17. i mean its low if you lead her on and act like its about more then sex..... but if you are upfront with her about it and she is cool with it too then its not low at all.

18. It's not using her as long as she knows you're leaving soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. No pressure to decide
    Chill with the second chick, see how shit goes if you vibe sexually and personality-wise

Ur not physically attracted to the first chick but I'm guessing ur mental bond is pretty strong..... Is her mind sexy to u? Does she turn u on at all not just sexually speaking

Then why does it even matter? Just live your life and have fun!