Which Fruits are the best for you overall?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by HeadySpaghetti, Dec 31, 2009.

1. So im looking into eating fruits everyday to keep more healthy , I LOVE pomegranates and have been eating them every day. I know they are pretty good for you, but what are the best fruits that I should have everyday ?

2. oranges, grapefruits and you don't want to hear it but prunes, cranberries are also good. But really as far as fruits and veggies is concerned V8 is the best route to get all the good stuff for your body.

3. V8 tastes terrible, what about the V8 Splash?

4. Yeah that stuff is just as good for you and I agree on the taste of V8. But the new splash ones are actually good. Try em! Also switch to wheat bread if you haven't already. Helps you poo!

also bananas have a lot of potassium so they help with muscle cramps and such.

dirtbud

5. There are no good and bad fruits, but, fruits can also be an extra source of sugar that you may be better off without. Some good fruits i recommend are:
    Coconuts, Berries, Olives, Papaya.They contain antioxidants, Vitamin C, B, B6, Fibre, Zinc, Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium ets.

Ps. If you are overweight, have diabetes or high blood pressure you are best off avoiding fruits.

6. try some craisins or raisins even. very easy snack. also, as said, any berries. blackberries and raspberries are awesome, lol. blueberries are good for the man rod, supposedly...:rolleyes: you cant go wrong with any fruit. try some raw vegetables too. make some homeade dip if you want to go all out.

i wouldnt rely on a drink like v8 to take care of those servings. it can help though.