Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which form stays in your system longer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stealthsmokerman, Jan 30, 2014.

1. OK I have been debating on making cannabis capsules over smoking it but would it stay in your system longer if you ingest it? Any help would be awesome brothers and sisters Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

2. someone's a little stoned

3. Lol-Ounces ounces ounces

4. Yes and no I am just tired of coughing and would rather enjoy it over almost puking Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

5. Gotta cough to get of young Obi won

6. [quote name="cothrantyson" post="19431270" timestamp="1391039282"]someone's a little stoned[/quote]Any advice? Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

7. Can I get some serious answers please? Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

8. WHY SO SERIOUS???

9. [quote name="cothrantyson" post="19431433" timestamp="1391040838"]WHY SO SERIOUS???[/quote]WHY SO CHILDISH???? Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

10. nigga you the one who keep posting why so serious

11. Either way its thc its not going to vary if anything itll stay longer due to higher thc content

12. That's my signature brahWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D