Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which flavors should i begin with for Juicy Jays to sell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by huapala808, Aug 4, 2011.

1. He's opening a headshop and buying juicy jay's in bulk, and wanted to know which flavors were the best. I don't see the problem here?

2. No problem, just trying to make sure I understood correctly. Now that my headache is gone I read the whole thread and it made more sense. At first I thought he may have been talking about selling pre-rolled joints on the streets, not flavored papers in a store. It's all good.

To the OP me best advise is buy what YOU like the best. I always will try what the guy behind the counter recommends if they're convincing. If you truly like the product, you can sell it better. But you really won't go wrong with any of the flavors. If you're the only headshop in town, they'll sell like crazy.

3. I'm trying to decide on flavors to sell because there are sooo many. Just wanted to know what pros would recommend to see if I'm on the right track. I'm not going to open the shop tomorrow I am creating A business plan before I do it. So I know I won't fail. You must investigate every option, learn from peoples mistakes, see what is successful and what is overdoing it due to the small population here and the way they deal with unwanted issues. A head shop is a big risk here. So before I do it. I'm finding out what is legit and what is a scam before I have to learn the hard way. We don't have any headshops here and not many know what a head shop is. So I need to find out as much information as I can before I go forth. But for now I'm going supply us with certain things since no one here sells them. More people are getting legal who live in my area so I want to cater to them. Sound logical?

4. i like watermelon blueberry and orange the best

5. I picked up a pack of peach the other day. I really liked them. You should give them a try.

6. I recommend the peaches and cream, cookiedough, blueberry and grape ...they were the top sellers where I worked..

7. Awesome feed back! Mahalo nui! Thank you much. " The lord said unto me,'I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling a place like a clear heat upon herbs.'". Isaiah 18:4-5