Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which flavors should i begin with for Juicy Jays to sell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by huapala808, Aug 4, 2011.

1. well start with a few like blueberry cherry strawberry blackberry and birthday cake. shit me and my buddys got stoned once and sucks on the blueberrys once. ate like 10 >.>
    but dont go buying a bunch of flavors immediately. buy those 5 i listed then have a list of alll flavors.then when they buy ask them what would be a flavor they would like to see. it would help you know what the people want. also buy blunt wraps flavored as well

2. #22 huapala808, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Love this answer. That's the plan actually. Planning to buy 5 then in a week buy more. See how it goes. This is great feed back guys. Really do appreciate it! Grasscity rocks!

3. #23 huapala808, Aug 5, 2011
    Green apple is good. I used it a lot but now I'm hooked on raw. Can't get off it.

4. #24 huapala808, Aug 5, 2011
    Maybe later. Need to make money first then gamble later let you know the comments wen I do.

5. #25 huapala808, Aug 5, 2011
    Yes if you roll it's worth trying. Give ur taste buds a treat!

6. #26 Guest, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
    Watermelon is definitely my favorite. The only time I'll ever roll a joint is if it's with Juicy Jay's papers. They're fucking awesome, taste great, cheap, and burn nicely. Almost makes me sad that I'm too white to roll more than once every month or two.

EDIT: Butterscotch is pretty awesome too.

7. Never had them but good luck with your headshop I've been wanting to open one too.

8. #28 huapala808, Aug 5, 2011
    That's one of favorite place!

9. Peaches and cream is personally my favorite flavor. The birthday cake ones look pretty dope though too

10. honestly ive rolled so many joint of swag with blueberrys and it completely masks the taste of the swag it tastes straight blueberrys. so i would highly reccomend them to anyone who enters your shop. also eventually buy some blunts themselves like black and mild(wood tip only so people dont smoke the plastic) and swishers as well as cigarettes even though you may be against them most people who smoke weed smoke cigarettes hell i only do when i smoke weed but i still do

11. Hahaha someone liked this on facebook... they're going to be mad when they realize they did that hahaha

12. #32 huapala808, Aug 5, 2011
    Why ? What wrong with that? Please explain!

13. #33 huapala808, Aug 5, 2011
    Why do you say that? Are you gonna take my idea?

14. bubblegum

15. How would u sell these?

16. Well for some reason they stopped selling juicy j wraps at the smoke shop I go to here in NYC! I currently have strawberry/kiwi, blackberry brandy and chocolate chip cookie dough! Bitches love these juicy j's wraps!

17. Raspberry and Blackberry and my favs and what I have on hand.

Vanilla and Grape and the flavors every noob will pick.

18. Clarify something for me please. Are you planning on buying a bunch of wraps/papers and making pre-rolled blunts/joints? At first I thought you meant you were opening a headshop, but you are really unorganized to be a business owner. I know this is a weed forum but still probably not smart to talk about selling here.

19. He mentioned he is opening the only smoke shop on some hawaiian island on the first page. But, you do seem unorganized dude with the way your posting in here it sounds like your business will fail big time. (no offence but maybe plan your business before hand, do you have a job to support this business and yourself if you have to close down)
    Your also mad sketch about people stealing your ideas hahaha.

20. From the first post I can't tell if he's opening the headshop, or if someone else is and he's just rushing to order the papers and sell joints. I've got a mad headache so my reading comp probably isn't the best right now.