Which Feeding schedule should I follow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mooseman82, Nov 20, 2011.

1. #1 mooseman82, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    :Hiya all I was wondering if anyone has encountered this contradiction there are 2 different feeding schedules for the FF trio. Which one should i follow?:confused_2: [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. first schedule is the updated one.

I used to go by it rigidly, but ive decided to change it up.

I use the suggested amounts per gal, during veg i water twice a week, feeding once, during flower I water 3 times a week, feeding every other watering, at 3/4 the suggested amount.

3. ok I just feed for the first time using 1/4 strength 2 week schudule.

4. first feed do a 1/4 strength, next 1/2, then full for the rest of the time ... give them a chance to get used to the nutes

[​IMG]

you want the one of the left and the one on the right .... and if you REALLY wanna get some amazing results, I would use this as well.

[​IMG]

5. Yup thats what I planned. I found a guy selling 1tsp packets of all three solubles for 5 bucks and change so when I need that imma get it.

6. 1tsp for 5 bucks? that sounds like a ripoff. Each bottle is like 18-20 dollars at grow stores, even cheaper online .. you will get WAY more solution for your money

7. sorry for 6.50 I can get 1 TBS of cha ching beastie bloom and open sesame. all together they cost like 80 bucks.

8. i dont use beastie bloom or open sesame, just the original trio, and cha ching

perosnal perference though, good luck!