Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which family member would you most like to toke with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jayjangle, Aug 18, 2012.

1. I am sober as I make this thread, btw. Waiting patiently for my med card/legalization in november.

Anyway, out of any family member you have never toked with, who would be your highest priority if given the chance, and why?

For me, it would either be my grandma or my mom. Both have never smoked weed before. My grandma is very liberal and cool with most things kids do (besides meth and bank robberies, etc), and is 71 years old, fairly heavy but far healthier and better off than most people her age due to healthy decisions with non-food lifestyle, vitamins, and daily activity. Basically it would be great to share a bowl with her.

My Mom has had lupus since the age of 18, and in the last 10 years she has come home from work everyday so sore and feeling crappy from the lupus she could do no more than rest. If anything I would like to see her have a bowl or two to learn how bud can help her symptoms.

2. My brother in law and my sister. They are becoming boring and turning 30, I think 30 shouldn't be an age to get boring, and marijuana could probably unlock some creative potential they may have lost since they were teenagers and I was a young pup.
    Also My brother in law is the only person who I know in person that plays Rise of Nations and High Rise of Nations is 300x better.

3. My lil brother and Big Brother

4. I don't want to toke with my family members, but I usually smoke with my cousins when I see them, beats sitting around a living room during the holidays

5. I vaped with my dad a couple days ago. It was so weird.

6. definitely my dad because he's an ex-cop/CSI and thinks that smoking is for criminals or bad people and is a dick about it

7. My pops, im pretty sure he knows i smoke and calls me a dope and a dopehead all the time, joking and serious at the same time, i just pulled a 4.0 this semester and since then he has been laying off the name calling :p , plus he had a stroke back in '07 and i wonder what benefical effects it would have for him

8. None of them. They're all stingy assholes.
    Pardon my language :rolleyes: I only speak the truths.

9. Well i have smoked with my sister, dad, mom, grandfather, uncles, aunts, wife, so probably my daughter when she is old enough.

10. I've toked with my grandfather, (Vietnam Veteran) pretty big accomplishment for me seeing as how much he hated weed a few years prior.