Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which eyedrops are the best?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheSpotlessMind, Nov 14, 2009.

1. My boy swears by Rohtos, and I've used them before. Your eyes will be whiter than they were before you smoked. But alot of people complain about the burning sensation taking away from the high.

Personally, I use clear eyes redness relief, and they work fine for me.

Any thoughts on which eyedrops are the cheapest/best. (keep in mind that if you buy cheap ones as opposed to expensive ones you can get a dutch or white owl or both.

2. ^^^those. i dont use eyedrops though. i havent needed them since like 7th grade hahah.

3. How much dem jawnts cost?

4. They're free, just stick'em in your pocket :). Ha. They're probably around ten dollars though.

5. i like clear eyes cause theyre cheap, but they burn too i find, it doesnt bother me. But Visine is always been good to me ;)

6. Rhotos can be rough on contacts, so if you were them...beware.

7. hahah
    i always laugh in supermarkets when i see the aisle with the eye drops b.c it usually has a camera right on the drops. and theres not a camera in any other section
    ig they caught on to kids stealing them

anyway, you cant go wrong with visine but sometimes i just get the generic brand its not like its worse