Which eye drops are the best?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by maddeadzone, Oct 11, 2010.

1. haha mine came from a mmj dispensary. preweighed dub sac

2. yeah mine came from one in san jose it was i think. too high to remember what town i was in

3. same here :cool:

4. Well Ive had a giant bottle of Target brand drops since I started smoking (about 6-7months ago) and they work fine for me. But when I run out of those I think I'll try Rhotos, they look legit

5. Wow... no one has yet to mention that prolonged exposure to those nasty chemicals in eye drops (which is basically like slapping Mary Jane in the face), fucks your vision up BAD!!!!! But hey if you like cataracts, keep usin them lol...
    It's like looking at life through a foggy window instead of a clear one...

Think about it... MJ makes our eyes red for a REASON. To decrease the pressure in the eye, increase blood flow by dilating the veins in our eyes (which is why the appear more red) making blood flow more easily (just as in the brain too, which is why its good for headaches)... Visine, on the other hand, does the exact OPPOSITE - it INCREASES pressure, constricting the blood vessels so they look so small, that they appear white.
    For me, my eyes being red & low is all a part of the beautiful relaxing experience. If I'm in a situation where I MUST use eyedrops to avoid trouble, then honestly I rather not toke at all. I just feel its disrespectful to MJ, and we're basically 'teaching' our bodies to reject this loving effect...
    Idk if this is just a highdea but I'm gonna go make my eyes bleed right now... peace & one love brethren :hello:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5XAYukqo74]YouTube - Bob Marley & The Wailers - Top Rankin - Deep bass dub version (rare)[/ame]

6. Man... fuck eyedrops for realsss. Let yourself look dumb-found blazed! I simply do not give a damn haha.

But, if I MUST use drops for an important event that I know I'm blazing for:

*drum roll*

ROHTO! Found at your local WalMart for around 4 dollas.

Warning: First time/new users, they DO kinda burn at first. It's like a menthol feeling on your eyes. Give it a couple of minutes tops, and they'll FEEL fresh and look almost TOO white lmao.

p.s. Thanks for that infor Rastafari, I did not know that :smoke:

7. I wear contacts and green cap rohtos work fine for me